PDA

View Full Version : help with connecting batteries to boat

speedfreak
03-23-2010, 09:02 PM
so my Turnigy 5000mah lipos came in today but i had to soider dean plug to them...my problem is i don't know how they are suppose to go when you plug them into your boat.....so does the negative on battery A bridges back to positive on battery B or does it bridge back to negative......when i pluged them in the first way it says you are suppose to hear a beep...i don't hear *!***!***!***!**. please help...thanks

Diesel6401
03-23-2010, 09:35 PM
so my Turnigy 5000mah lipos came in today but i had to soider dean plug to them...my problem is i don't know how they are suppose to go when you plug them into your boat.....so does the negative on battery A bridges back to positive on battery B or does it bridge back to negative......when i pluged them in the first way it says you are suppose to hear a beep...i don't hear *!***!***!***!**. please help...thanks

Did you solder them correctly? Their is a very small + & - marking on the back of the deans. The + (red) wire from the esc goes to the + end on deans connection 1then the - (black) esc wire goes to deans connection 2 -. In between the esc their is a jumper that goes from esc deans 1 - then to deans 2 +. Does this help? Kinda hard to make sense when typing this.

speedfreak
03-23-2010, 09:56 PM
i solder them right but still no beep.....a little spark when i plug the second battery in and then a liitle zipping noise but after that nothing....

LiPo Power
03-24-2010, 12:43 AM
...what if you plug the batteries and do full throtle and hold on your radio? You should hear the beep and when you relax the throtle you will hear the beep again... But caution!!! She may be armed by then......
Cheers

i solder them right but still no beep.....a little spark when i plug the second battery in and then a liitle zipping noise but after that nothing....

LiPo Power
03-24-2010, 12:44 AM
Can we see it? Picture?
Maybe your deans are still wrong....

speedfreak
03-24-2010, 11:49 AM
nevermind i got everything to work....i had to do a little research and found out that i had to bind the reciver and the transmitter.....ready today to take it out for the first time......:laugh: