PDA

View Full Version : ACORN is Disbanding

m4a1usr
03-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Well,............well,..well. Who would have thought. Can this be true? I'm not too optimistic yet but could the tides be changing? We know the one sidedness of organizations like this but did right triumph over wrong? I'm sort of still in disbelief if its true.

John

mappo
03-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Well,............well,..well. Who would have thought. Can this be true? I'm not too optimistic yet but could the tides be changing? We know the one sidedness of organizations like this but did right triumph over wrong? I'm sort of still in disbelief if its true.

John

Doe that mean we will have to get rid of Blackwater and Chaney's Hench men? along :rockon2: with SOF outfits

AndyKunz
03-23-2010, 08:31 AM
With ACORN disbanding, all the nuts will go plant themselves elsewhere. Sometimes having all the bad apples in one basket is very convenient.

Andy

m4a1usr
03-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Doe that mean we will have to get rid of Blackwater and Chaney's Hench men? along :rockon2: with SOF outfits

That would be true justice if it could happen. And I would like to be on the jury to convict them of their crimes. Roque, corrupt and protected by federal law is despicable. Mercenaries have no place in conducting federal policy.

John

Ctonez
03-23-2010, 03:26 PM
...I thought I saw that they were just gonna reorganize under a new name because of the negativity that "ACORN" now evokes.

Darin Jordan
03-23-2010, 03:43 PM
...I thought I saw that they were just gonna reorganize under a new name because of the negativity that "ACORN" now evokes.

There are several offices, in California and other locations, that are just changing their name and restructuring, from what I heard.