PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Michigan Electric Unlimited Michigan Cup MC XI

longballlumber
03-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Alright Racers, I can finally post the official race flyer for the 11th annual Michigan Cup title sponsored by Offshore Electrics (thanks Steven!!!!). I have attached the flyer that has much of the info and contact information for registration. For some reason the hyperlinks to the park/race site info isn’t working from the flyer, so I will post a link here. Please let us know if you have any questions about registration.

The race will be held at Brighton Recreational Area: http://www.michigandnr.com/parksandtrails/Details.aspx?id=438&type=SPRK

We are still looking for class sponsors at $50.00 each. I have contacted many regarding possible sponsorship or door prizes by email. However, if I missed someone who would be interested please let me know your interest and I will provide you with our letter that contains some additional insight to sponsorship. WE APPRECIATE EVERYONE’S SUPPORT.

May is not too far away, so get that entry in!!! I am looking forward to a great 2010 racing season.

Best regards,

MMEU Core Council (Mike Ball, Joe Kazmierski, Jay Stolz, and Terry Davis)

longballlumber
03-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Ok.. My PDF Flyer of the race details is too large for the site. Here is the link to RRR.

http://rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/showthread.php?t=30185

Thanks
Mike

K.R.Joye
03-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Hey Mike can we make MC X1 official and get it on the NAMBA site event calender?

T.S.Davis
04-26-2010, 08:07 AM
Well, here's the latest.

The Michigan Cup is officially cancelled.

For a number of reasons but primarily due to a lack of participation.

We're not sure if it's the result of the economy or if everyone has other plans. Going to the nats maybe. Doesn't really matter. For what ever reason, peeps are unable to attend.

MMEU will still have a two day event at our home pond in Shelby Twp. It's going to be a big ole'''''glorified club race. Points from each day will count towards the season totals.

It's our intent to accomodate heats for some additional classes. We'll have to work out what those classes could be. Maybe some spec hydro or some P mono We maybe burn some dogs n'burgers Sunday afternoon too.

As always, any that want to come play with us are welcome to do just that. It's $5 per day per racer. You need to be a NAMBA member. We can do single event insurance or take your NAMBA member application on the spot.

Reesor@work
04-26-2010, 09:52 AM
Sorry to hear that Terry...That race will be missed.

Hopefully I will run into you in Flint.

Steve

AndyKunz
04-26-2010, 12:43 PM
That's a bummer :(

longballlumber
05-06-2010, 12:47 PM
In lieu of MCXI at Chilson Pond we will host a Club Race Day at Shelby Pond Sunday, 16May10, .

Pretty much gonna treat this as a Sunday Club Run. Points will count for champs at end of season.
We’re adding (2) additional classes this day only. Please consider cobbling or whittling something together to try and get an entry into these 2 extra classes!
We will try and stick to the rule that we need a minimum of (3) entries into each class to run that class:
4 rounds (possibly 5 if we have time)
Registration closes and Drivers Meeting starts at 8:45am, Racing starts at 9:00am
$5 for the day.

1/10 Scale
P-Limited Tunnel (OPC)
P Mono
Q Sport
P-Limited Offshore (4 min race with laps counted)
P-Limited Sport Hydro
P-Limited Rigger (Spec Rigger)

Terry Davis and I discussed making the pond available for testing and good clean fun on Saturday afternoon. 12:00 noon until probably around 5:00. This will give those that don't get to test during the week a chance to do so. There will certainly be some poo shooting too.

Plus we'll get everything ready for Sunday. Wire for sound, make sure the course is good, all that misc. rot that we deal with on most race days..

Use 7495 23 MILE RD UTICA MI 48316-4421 as the address. (It's a McDonlads that is located across the street from the park entrance)

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=7495+23+MILE+RD+UTICA+MI+48316-4421&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=48.374125,82.705078&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=7495+23+Mile+Rd,+Utica,+Macomb,+Michigan+483 16&t=h&z=16

Please contact me if you have any questions. See you next Sunday

Best regards,
Mike Ball

longballlumber
05-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Please note the change in the Drivers Meeting and the start of Racing. We are going to try and get a jump on things for this event!!!!

longballlumber
05-15-2010, 07:21 AM
HEY YOU METRO DETROITERS!!! I know you boat runners/racers are out there.

Open water 12 to 5 today, and racing tomorrow....

Atleast stop buy and see what the club is all about!

Later
Mike