PDA

View Full Version : ops .90

sharkbite
03-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Hay all..

I have heare a ops .90 nitro motor. It is brand new has not been started and new pipe. I work at a hobby shop and this was seting in the back. I wount the boat and not the motor, so if i buy the boat what do you all thank i can get out of the motor?
Do you know anyone that mite wount this motor?

sharkbite
03-13-2010, 08:14 PM
pics

Xfactor
03-13-2010, 10:07 PM
I dont know but if I were you Id keep it.

Xfactor
03-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Listen that thing is a beast plain and simple.That setup in the picture shows a remote needle valve too. Someone had put some money in that boat.

sharkbite
03-13-2010, 10:32 PM
yeah thay put some money in it. But i whant to put a Littlescreamers motor in it:buttrock: so i just need the hull and hardwere.

Xfactor
03-14-2010, 01:54 AM
how much do you want for the ops?PM me.

sharkbite
03-15-2010, 03:28 PM
Do you all thank this motor and pipe is worth $300? If not... do you know what it is worth.

Xfactor
03-16-2010, 12:23 AM
I think its worth that I know its worth that, but like anything else is it worth it to whom would be buying it? Honestly that set up is worth more.Trust me you need to find a nitro boat forum and try to sell it there.To give you an idea of what of what a modified ops will do;Try folded over prob blades for starters. To deal with it they oil harden the shafts and props.Now if you want to modify it and always have a hand grenade ready there are one of two people you need to know: Kenneth Stone from Midwest City Oklahoma or Buddy Brown somewhere in Texas. Trust me; V-twin glow plug heads ,bumped up timing,and modified port angles via a jewler's eye; are all cake for these guys.Mr. Brown and I only met once at a race, but he was known as one of the best nitro motor builders in Texas. Ken on the other hand is a good friend. Pm me and I'll hook you guys up.It's like I told you earlier; I wouldn't sell my OPS .90 unless I made enough money to buy my littlescreamer and a at least a good enough speed control to run it.You cant even afford that for 300.00 dollars. An OPS.90,fuel tanks, header,pipe,remote needle all for 300.00 dollars ?They better love you. I have a picco .67 that I never ran I still want what it cost me(250.00) or it will go into my motor hall of fame.Nuff
said.