PDA

View Full Version : Venom pro charger

VIKOS
03-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Just recieved my venom pro charger after back orders but I think they sent me the upgraded version with balancer cause its been almost since december I ordered this..lol which is awesome on there part if they did cause that shows true sportsmanship by sending me there top charger..would be cool if they sent me another set of shafts too..j/k but this thing is sweet comes with almost every plug adapter you can think of a lipo balancer(some chargers don't come with this) and the charger is just sweet compact but you can tell theres alot of tuning you can do with it and fine tweaks..so I'll wait till I get my shafts before I start charging batterys and what not but good bang for the buck..my drift HPI corolla was running pretty good with the charge it gives out very impressed.:thumbup1:

scubasteve95
06-06-2010, 01:45 AM
just recieved my venom pro charger after back orders but i think they sent me the upgraded version with balancer cause its been almost since december i ordered this..lol which is awesome on there part if they did cause that shows true sportsmanship by sending me there top charger..would be cool if they sent me another set of shafts too..j/k but this thing is sweet comes with almost every plug adapter you can think of a lipo balancer(some chargers don't come with this) and the charger is just sweet compact but you can tell theres alot of tuning you can do with it and fine tweaks..so i'll wait till i get my shafts before i start charging batterys and what not but good bang for the buck..my drift hpi corolla was running pretty good with the charge it gives out very impressed.:thumbup1:

its sweet,
been using one for about the same time you have and my
batterys and run-time have lasted longer...nimh,lipo and dry-cell
another great product from venom

VIKOS
06-06-2010, 02:24 PM
lol only great product from venom..now if lipos could charge in 15 minutes we'd have a winner lmao!!!

scubasteve95
06-06-2010, 10:13 PM
lol only great product from venom..now if lipos could charge in 15 minutes we'd have a winner lmao!!!

NOT GUNNA HAPPEN,
I RUN 10 -6/3s & 4/4s......
I START CHARGING 2 DAYS BEFORE I GO OUT

DON'T BE LIKE THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR BOAT IS RUNNING GOOD

Rumdog
06-06-2010, 10:50 PM
You get better run time because of your charger? LOL

VIKOS
06-06-2010, 11:05 PM
I know guys but I only have 2 venom 3S 20c 4000mah lipos. Might need to be like steve and buy about 3 sets or 4 sets lol No boat runs good your right just damn losing of props and I'm sure my motors will die next..notice all venom products are dead..the hull is awesome wonder why. Either way I'm going with the XL's anyways. Reason being I doubt the stockys will do what the XL's do in 4S anyways so thats my main reason. I want it to last but I want it to also have indurance before its time to do maintenance on the motors and everything else. Anyone having issues with the stock servos. I'm not but you hear people upgrading to a higher torque. I thought the 90 rating was pretty good for this lil boat but I hear people going higher.

scubasteve95
06-07-2010, 05:27 PM
You get better run time because of your charger? LOL

BOY I'LL TELL YA ,YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE ANYTHING I DO.......:crying:
I WAS USING 3 CHEESY CHARGERS FOR ALL THE DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES I
HAVE ...IT WORKED BUT THIS VENOM PRO CHARGER PACKS MY BATTERYS
WITH AS MUCH MAH AS YOU CAN GET INTO THEM...SO YES
TO ME IT SEEMS THE BATTTERYS LAST LONGER,GIVE PEAK POWER LONGER
AND JUST SEEM TO STAY CHARGED LONGER..
ALSO I HAD TO GET A BETTERY CHARGER WHEN I STARTED USING 4s..LOL

scubasteve95
06-07-2010, 05:32 PM
I know guys but I only have 2 venom 3S 20c 4000mah lipos. Might need to be like steve and buy about 3 sets or 4 sets lol No boat runs good your right just damn losing of props and I'm sure my motors will die next..notice all venom products are dead..the hull is awesome wonder why. Either way I'm going with the XL's anyways. Reason being I doubt the stockys will do what the XL's do in 4S anyways so thats my main reason. I want it to last but I want it to also have indurance before its time to do maintenance on the motors and everything else. Anyone having issues with the stock servos. I'm not but you hear people upgrading to a higher torque. I thought the 90 rating was pretty good for this lil boat but I hear people going higher.

your right about the xl's,i'm going that direction when the time comes too.
servo is fine 90 is perfect..if it dies then upgrade,the one in my ekos has been making noise since i had it but it still works...boat turns on a dime.

VIKOS
06-07-2010, 07:03 PM
No the charger is the best around balance charge or not. For the price it's aweso
e. Lol

vasy
06-07-2010, 07:28 PM
servo is fine 90 is perfect..if it dies then upgrade,the one in my ekos has been making noise since i had it but it still works...boat turns on a dime.

My friend's servo screw hole stripped, it was very easy to strip it too. For now we just superglued the screw in... no changing it for a while :)