PDA

View Full Version : WTB 40-50" cat

Joe Ford
03-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Looking for something in the 40+" range, with hardware and servo installed, no other electronics needed. Prefer something with a wide stance for good handling in choppy water. Boat must be in excellent condition, of high quality (Aeromarine, H&M, etc), and built well. Let me know if anyone is willing to part with anything. Thanks in advance.

Eodman
03-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Hey fella's --- Look who got bit by the bug! Nice to see you Joe ... pull up apiece of rug and sit a spell! Semper Fi!

bustitup
03-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Looking for something in the 40+" range, with hardware and servo installed, no other electronics needed. Prefer something with a wide stance for good handling in choppy water. Boat must be in excellent condition, of high quality (Aeromarine, H&M, etc), and built well. Let me know if anyone is willing to part with anything. Thanks in advance.

how about the boat in my avitar?...its a 41" falcon cat that the bottom half was splashed off the sprintcat .80

its brand new and I have ALL the hardware but it is not installed...it is built rock solid and is stable in ruff chop