PDA

View Full Version : Twenty two hours and counting !

properchopper
02-24-2010, 02:22 PM
Well the butterflies have again officially taken residence in my gut :help: Tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. I hit the highway to Phoenix for Winter Warmup VI. I wish I could say that I'll well represent my OSE buddies but the racers in attendance are the BEST, and, well, I'm not. It's my fourth Winter Warmup race in AZ and I really look forward to hanging out with the guys, they're the nicest and coolest guys on Earth. Special thanks to Steven V:beerchug: - he lightning-shipped me a motor I burned up at the last minute prop testing :doh:

Catch 'Ya all soon

Tony
SoCal Fast Electrics

RandyatBBY
02-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Good luck to you sorry I can not make it but Way too much work and not enough bucks in my pocket to travel with,
Again good luck.

Doby
02-24-2010, 03:05 PM
"Winter warm-up".......Ha!
Come to Canada and then you'll have a real reason to need a "warm-up"

D. Newland
02-24-2010, 04:03 PM
Drive safe, T-Bone!

properchopper
02-24-2010, 04:43 PM
"Winter warm-up".......Ha!
Come to Canada and then you'll have a real reason to need a "warm-up"

No thanks, the last time I went to Canada I was detained four hours by customs and immigration because they thought I was a Hells Angel recruited for the wars going on in Edmunton at the time. [There's more to the story, but you know.....:spy:]

Drag Boat Bob
02-24-2010, 04:43 PM
At least you get out of this rain...

Good luck... bring back a trophy...

Flying Scotsman
02-24-2010, 04:57 PM
No thanks, the last time I went to Canada I was detained four hours by customs and immigration because they thought I was a Hells Angel recruited for the wars going on in Edmunton at the time. [There's more to the story, but you know.....:spy:]

Only 4 hours?
I would have locked you up and thrown the key away :smile:

Give it your best shot Tony at the races and stay calm.

Good luck,

Douggie

Flyguy55
02-24-2010, 05:09 PM
It will be good to see you Tony . You and I can have our own race like last yr LOL
All good fun

Dick

properchopper
02-24-2010, 05:49 PM
It will be good to see you Tony . You and I can have our own race like last yr LOL
All good fun

Dick

I look forward to it, Sir !

wolf IV
02-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Tony ...., Tony.... , Tony!!!!!!!!!!:beerchug: "you can do it"!!!