PDA

View Full Version : andy and ozzie

bwells
02-19-2010, 02:06 AM
Congratulations on wining the gold in women's half pipe snowboarding competition. I think her name was Falon but she won it hands down. She is also a looker which makes it even better. Once again, congrats to all Australians.

ozzie-crawl
02-19-2010, 04:11 AM
thanks very much :hug1:
they only thing i have against they olympics is in Australia we see nothing of those with disabilities, its hardly even mentioned even tho they bring home more medals than they other olympic team.
the guts and determination they show makes they others pail in comparison in my view

now aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi

andym
02-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Thank you very much. I would like to thank Coopers Brewery for all the beers, Pizza Hut for the hot and Spicy pizza's and of coarse the local VD Clinic for all the great medical treatment.
Now just where did I put that Gold Medal ???????????

bwells
02-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Don't tell me you lost it already! That is a prize well earned. I sure hope you did not melt it down into 5.5 mm bullets. Yikes

andym
02-22-2010, 12:04 AM
I sure hope you did not melt it down into 5.5 mm bullets.
All ready done mate, do not worry though I am sharing them with Paddy and the Ozzie man !!!

ozzie-crawl
02-22-2010, 01:57 AM
how andy won gold is a fantastic story.

they olympic rowing was being held at a large lake that andy just happened to be testing a new rigger, this 6s neu powered rigger was on its madden voyage.
andy thought the floating buoys would make a fantastic test circuit
unfortunately all the radio and television equipment played havoc with andys radio
it took of across the whole length of the lake flipped and proceeded to sink
andy jumped in his inflatable rubber ducky recovery boat and proceeded to row his heart out, unknown to andy the finals for the 1500 metre singles rowing had just started, andy seeing 5 other guys rowing towards his sinking rigger spurred him on, the rest is history and andy still holds the world record for the mens 1500 metre rowing

bl**dy legend :bowdown:

andym
02-22-2010, 02:01 AM
Thanks mate, what between my summer and winter Olympic commitments and my more Roo than Moo cheese factory I sometimes wonder how I find time for such things as toy boats !!!

ozzie-crawl
02-22-2010, 02:07 AM
talking of more roo than moo, is the tax department still believing your bull sh*t story that FE boats are part of research and development for the factory :zip-up:

andym
02-22-2010, 02:23 AM
Mate SHhhhhhhhh they have ears and snouts everywhere !!! I told them I am trying to find the corect prop to make Roo Milk Cream

ozzie-crawl
02-22-2010, 02:29 AM
dont worry mate, they still think i have 3 wives and 16 kids and we all live in a wheelie bin that costs $600 a week in rent and my porsche is really a work ute
and my weekly plane trips to kings cross are business meetings :spy: