PDA

View Full Version : 52" G Freak needs more power

Pages : [1] 2

6ofthebest1
02-15-2010, 05:42 AM
gfreak sell the hull and hardware for 700 with crap motor esc and very crap prop
its not going to bad for its size with a half decent motor and esc prop miye be somthing any ideas?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf67Pk6xNcQ

Steven Vaccaro
02-15-2010, 06:38 AM
Nice hull, but no way its going 35-40mph. More like 20-25mph.
What can be used to make it faster is really upto someones budget. Anywhere from a new 1521 motor to a 2215.

ozzie-crawl
02-15-2010, 06:39 AM
roflmao
were to they come up with this crap, "stage 5 high voltage" hmm 5s, and its a 52" cat wth
if thats stage 5 whats stage 1, a ice cream bucket with a rubber band powered prop :glare:
"no expenses spared we even water cooled the battries" water cooled batteries :w00t:
"no expenses spared" hmm plastic prop
"35-40 mph" more like 20mph, can see the reason they dont do a straight line run

why do all these places that do adverts for boats always have some body driving that has no clue on running a boat :confused2:

sorry but no wonder people buy a boat and get discouraged when idiots like that are out there selling crap

andym
02-15-2010, 06:42 AM
To be fair Ozzie, I am sure it was doing 40mph in the car on the way to the lake maybe even more !!

ozzie-crawl
02-15-2010, 06:47 AM
just hope the guy driving the car wasnt the same guy who was running the boat.
think he was drunk.

any way sorry to jack a thread :sorry:

maybe a good canidate hull for a neu 1900zr, 120 amp hv esc, 10s

RIPFENCE
02-15-2010, 08:45 AM
try out the little screamer that ose has now..

sailr
02-15-2010, 09:45 AM
It's a shame there are companies out there that sell stuff that is really pretty and sexy but there's nothing under the hood! Kinda like a date with a really sexy girl only to find out she's really a guy in drag!

Steven Vaccaro
02-15-2010, 09:47 AM
I do have to give them credit for showing a video of it. There are many, many companies that make wild claims and never give any detail to what they are selling.

sailr
02-15-2010, 09:50 AM
I agree. That's why we have a video of each of our boats on our website.

I do have to give them credit for showing a video of it. There are many, many companies that make wild claims and never give any detail to what they are selling.

properchopper
02-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Well said, Bro ! I've watched several unfortunately gullible new boaters launch their new, beautifully decaled high dollar RTR's and see the look on their face go from joy to dissapointment as the latest boating fraud barely gets on plane. Then again, the name " G-Freak" says it all, if you know what I mean :doh:

QUOTE=ozzie-crawl;159134]roflmao
were to they come up with this crap, "stage 5 high voltage" hmm 5s, and its a 52" cat wth
if thats stage 5 whats stage 1, a ice cream bucket with a rubber band powered prop :glare:
"no expenses spared we even water cooled the battries" water cooled batteries :w00t:
"no expenses spared" hmm plastic prop
"35-40 mph" more like 20mph, can see the reason they dont do a straight line run

why do all these places that do adverts for boats always have some body driving that has no clue on running a boat :confused2:

sorry but no wonder people buy a boat and get discouraged when idiots like that are out there selling crap[/QUOTE]

Cat-Boi
02-15-2010, 10:55 AM
like all rtf's, they need a lot of work. one man's perception of "no expense spared" is quite different than another man's.

NativePaul
02-15-2010, 11:40 AM
I'll say nothing about the power system as not everyone wants a 60mph boat, but that motor mount is the most hideous thing I have ever seen.

domwilson
02-15-2010, 12:23 PM
This is one of those cases where you don't get what you pay for.

FloatDaBoat
02-15-2010, 01:27 PM
I'll say nothing about the power system as not everyone wants a 60mph boat, but that motor mount is the most hideous thing I have ever seen.

HAW !!! … Just what a flex cable system needs - - a motor that’s attached with flexible rubber mounts.
With any kind of higher power applied, that cable will probably transform into a wad of wire. Oops !!!

Rumdog
02-15-2010, 01:33 PM
these are the same guys that were advertising with that chick in the tub!

Doby
02-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Its pretty.....

Rumdog
02-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Wonder if they'd sell a hull...

ozzie-crawl
02-15-2010, 03:58 PM
it looks like the motor mount has bits of foam or plastic stuffed under each side to stop it moving around, 1 bolt either side :doh:

its just obvious they know stuff all about boats and people are going to lay down there $$$$ for something thats not rite.
no not everyone wants a 60 mph boat but it should at least get on plane
it wouldn't necessarily cost a lot more to do it rite, just some actual knowledge of boats

6ofthebest1
02-16-2010, 01:47 AM
the only thing it has going for it are
looks and room inside the motor mount is only held in 2 spots and it swings around never seen before not sore on the rudder two?

Xcesive8
02-16-2010, 02:51 AM
I think the winning line was

" As you can see with the EXTENSIVE plumbing here, EVERYthing, we've spared no expense, EVERYthing is watercooled in this boat, including the batterys."

LMAO

:nopity:

ozzie-crawl
02-16-2010, 03:22 AM
I think the winning line was

" As you can see with the EXTENSIVE plumbing here, EVERYthing, we've spared no expense, EVERYthing is watercooled in this boat, including the batterys."

LMAO

:nopity:

yes they spared no expense, here is a cost break down

hull $100
hardeware $40
motor $20
esc $30
prop $0.10
cooling line $509.90

andym
02-16-2010, 03:23 AM
Man, I just have to get me some of that cooling line !!!!!!!

ozzie-crawl
02-16-2010, 03:29 AM
Man, I just have to get me some of that cooling line !!!!!!!

sorry andy you cant have any unless your boats complie to "stage 5"

andym
02-16-2010, 03:34 AM
How do I get there ? Stage 5 that is. Man I have Whiplashes, Raptor rigger, scratch JAE rigger, self righting DF33, Wild things and even a bloody big noisy smelly gasser but I could not possibly get to stage 5 !! Oh how nice it would be to get to that dizzy height !! The absolute pinnacle of our hobby

6ofthebest1
02-16-2010, 03:51 AM
someone said theres a stage 6 i think they mean 6s it seems to hardcore for me
i think stage 12 is in order 12s

ozzie-crawl
02-16-2010, 03:53 AM
i heard a rumour that a stage 6 cat was taken to a open s.a.w event
problem being once it was dropped in the water it was so fast that the timimg gear couldnt record a time.
a friend sent me a top secret photo of this stage 6 cat after its run :spy:

CornelP
02-16-2010, 08:16 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That is probably the best looking cat on this site...

Xcesive8
02-16-2010, 09:15 AM
For those that didnt look into there other video's for more ***** and giggles.
Check this out!

IT GETS BETTER!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MERIDIANMARKETS#p/u/5/AZPlim37xDs

I could close my eyes and just listen to this and still piss myself laughing lol :roflol:
Im off to modify my hatch on my HPR, thanks to Gfreak it will run cooler on hot days this way, and no water will get in anyway.:bowdown::bowdown:
Incase of Gfreak withdrawls, heres another good fix of prime knowledge :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx9k1ba2G38

mikesf
02-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Can't someone report this guy somewhere as a scammer, it would save a lot of money to the newcomers to the hobby...

properchopper
02-16-2010, 09:21 AM
yes they spared no expense, here is a cost break down

hull $100
hardeware $40
motor $20
esc $30
prop $0.10
cooling line $509.90

You forgot to mention the "Foam blocks to keep the motor mount from banging through the hull" option as well as the
" Centering the drive cable in the stuffing tube" delete option. Then there's the bar tab incurred while drinking away the dissapointing feeling after realizing one just blew $ 700 on this psuedo FE.

At the very least the " G-Freak Homies " should throw in a calendar to clock the speed of this thing :tongue_smilie:

CornelP
02-16-2010, 09:28 AM
You mean with just 12 pages... January, February....

Xcesive8
02-16-2010, 09:38 AM
At the very least the " G-Freak Homies " should throw in a calendar to clock the speed of this thing :tongue_smilie:

LOL Nice one !! :iagree:

properchopper
02-16-2010, 09:39 AM
For those that didnt look into there other video's for more ***** and giggles.
Check this out!

IT GETS BETTER!!

I could close my eyes and just listen to this and still piss myself laughing lol :roflol:
Im off to modify my hatch on my HPR, thanks to Gfreak it will run cooler on hot days this way, and no water will get in anyway.:bowdown::bowdown:
Incase of Gfreak withdrawls, heres another good fix of prime knowledge :)

Now wait a minute, don't make fun of this poor guy; he can't even afford shoes !
Besides, he's probably so hungry he has to eat the "batteries in cereal " that he points out. [then again, it could be a secret trick to cool the batteries even more] - [ Hey Bro, my batteries are getting kinda' warm ; can I borrow some Corn Flakes ? ]

mikesf
02-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Couldn't resist, left a comment... Even if one reads it and saves his pocket it is something...

Eodman
02-16-2010, 09:41 AM
It certainly is a nice paint/decal scheme. Don't know about that Stage 5 stuff --- that scares me, think I'll stay with my Twin Jolly and Mean machine!

Just to fast that Stage 5 stuff!

You know you used to be able to buy upgrades for Gran Sports ... I think they came in Stage packages ! You know Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, .... etc .... ! Stage 5 must have a Garrett turbo tucked up under the deck - to get them volts and amps moving faster! :roflol:

sailr
02-16-2010, 11:49 AM
The 32" version looks like it runs a lot better than the big one. Their video taking sucks! They never let a boat run long enough in the straights to tell anything about the speed! These guys are money makers, NOT model boaters!

http://www.gfreakracing.com/products/budcat

FloatDaBoat
02-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Masking Tape works wonders for sealing hatches, especially when used in conjunction with an Air Scoop built into the cowl; keeps all those Top O DaLine components MUCH COOLER - - HAW !!!

Doby
02-16-2010, 12:06 PM
What all of you idiots are forgetting one really important detail....its pretty.

6S HYDRO
02-16-2010, 12:14 PM
I bet water cant even flow thru that mess of tubing and splices

properchopper
02-16-2010, 12:21 PM
What all of you idiots are forgetting one really important detail....its pretty.

:iagree: Much like, and in the same species as your average French Poodle .

domwilson
02-16-2010, 12:26 PM
It's a bar ornament...an accessory to your play room. Something that you have hanging on the wall as you and your buds pound down copious amounts of beer dreaming of riding in the real thing.

Is that a KB45 motor?

sailr
02-16-2010, 12:36 PM
If they would sell the boat without the motor and esc they would probably get some buyers for that configuration.

sailr
02-16-2010, 12:37 PM
What's up with the battery cooling! Jeeeez. Don't they know we WANT our batteries to heat up so you get the most potential out of them? Just more techie window dressing.

T.S.Davis
02-16-2010, 12:48 PM
It's a good thing they don't run long enough to heat up the cells. We've already established that LiPo have a happy temperature. Cooling one side of the plates will really make a mess eventually. They should run those cats for 4 minutes and then give us some numbers. Maybe a couple of turns at 3/4 throttle would be nice too.

I can't help but wonder what those cats are actually capable of. $350 for the 32 with hardware isn't that nutty. I've paid 300 for a bare hull before. That was for a proven boat though. They're a little crazy with their staging prices though.

You would think they could find someone a little better versed in FE to be their spoksmen. Aren't they in Florida. They should hire Chris Harris or something. If they don't care about real FE nut jobs they'll probably do fine with the approach they're taking.

They is purtty though..

FloatDaBoat
02-16-2010, 08:30 PM
This Reeks of an Elaborate HOAX . . . .

LiPo Power
02-16-2010, 10:10 PM
...they do not have to worry about cooling the LiPos!!! Running this boat without taping the hutch will suck in enough water to keep everything cool enough.... Besides, allthe plumbing in there is for pumping the water out using the flex pipe and flexible electrick pomp installed on soft rubber mounts.... hi hi
Doby is right... She is pretty!!!!

T.S.Davis
02-16-2010, 11:05 PM
haha It's like when your son comes home with that girl you don't want him to date. "Son, she's bad for you. Sure, she'll make you smile, make you feel all warm and fuzzy, you'll be king of the world, wahooooo!.......then she'll rip your heart out!"

Then he says "but dad, she's sooooooo pretty"

wolf IV
02-16-2010, 11:29 PM
how do you run lipos " in cereal" ?:confused2:

properchopper
02-17-2010, 12:07 AM
how do you run lipos " in cereal" ?:confused2:

Listen to the barefoot expert in the first video from post # 28 in this thread. He says that the G-Freak "runs two batteries in cereal". They must be on to something :spy:

6S HYDRO
02-17-2010, 12:16 AM
and uhh, and - and uhh this is about that for that. haha
OMG did you guys see how the motor wobbles back and forth

Diesel6401
02-17-2010, 12:57 AM
Can't someone report this guy somewhere as a scammer, it would save a lot of money to the newcomers to the hobby...

I agree, I had serious questions about these boats and asked a senior member and he steered me clear. I feel bad for those who have purchased these without finding information from skilled boaters like those on this site.

Diesel6401
02-17-2010, 12:59 AM
these are the same guys that were advertising with that chick in the tub!

CONFIRMED lol....

http://cgi.ebay.com/RC-CAT-CATAMARAN-BOAT-BRUSHLESS-NOT-BLACKJACK-SEGAD-YBK_W0QQitemZ310158366582QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRadio_ Control_Vehicles?hash=item4836e11776

Look at the end price tag... I wonder if she is included in the auction, that would somewhat justify the price :laugh:

Cat-Boi
02-17-2010, 01:11 AM
nothing like a little p*!***!***!***!** with your hobby...

geeese..

"ah yes, i will take that sig kit, some hobby poxy paint and O.S. max 40 .....and oh yeah, toss a hustler in there too...

T.S.Davis
02-17-2010, 08:11 AM
In cereal!!!! haha With the battery plates and a long run you will be running in cream of wheat. Maybe you fill the hull with Captain Crunch and some milk to keep everything cool.

ahhh fun at someone elses expense.

Sure is purtty.

properchopper
02-17-2010, 09:17 AM
In cereal!!!! .....Maybe you fill the hull with Captain Crunch and some milk to keep everything cool.....

I think Rice Crispies would provide better flotation....

Doby
02-17-2010, 10:03 AM
But....but....but its pretty.........................

CornelP
02-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Who? Boat or girl?...

T.S.Davis
02-17-2010, 10:31 AM
HOT

I saw this too "G-FREAK HAS BEEN UPGRADING BOATS FOR YEARS !"

Never hear of em before now.

CornelP
02-17-2010, 10:41 AM
No no no... John W. Years is the actual name of their only client...:bounce:

sailr
02-17-2010, 10:42 AM
Haaha. You guys are Brutal on this company!

Steven Vaccaro
02-17-2010, 09:45 PM
I love the vented hatch!

wolf IV
02-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Haaha. You guys are Brutal on this company!

NO, THEY DO IT TO THEMSELVES!!! SAD REALLY! EVEN THE CAMERA MAN IS SHAKY!! G-TWEEK IS MORE LIKE IT:tape:

6S HYDRO
02-17-2010, 10:37 PM
thats the super sinker hatch- well if it ever went fast enough to go over

LiPo Power
02-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Did you know???
TURNIGY charger that will later have GFREAK logo on it... This one comes with FREE power adapter, ha.....
Check this out in details, focus on 2.55 minute of the video all the way to the end.... :doh:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MERIDIANMARKETS#p/u/16/M5LPw3aTLRs
..and the same charger, same packing box from turnigy:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MERIDIANMARKETS#p/u/11/ndpL2WfSWno
...this time power adapter works ok....

domwilson
02-17-2010, 11:33 PM
I love the vented hatch!

That's a special waterproof screen. They put those on submarines...:just-kidding:

domwilson
02-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Did you know???
TURNIGY charger that will later have GFREAK logo on it... This one comes with FREE power adapter, ha.....
Check this out in details, focus on 2.55 minute of the video all the way to the end.... :doh:

G-FreakRacing? Who have they raced? The other crooks to the bank?

domwilson
02-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Did you know???

Wrong plug? Boy does that instill some confidence in their products. Why not just remake the video?

LiPo Power
02-17-2010, 11:44 PM
...ohh ya lets sent some mula via PayPal first ...... RIGHT!!!!????

domwilson
02-17-2010, 11:52 PM
I wonder if they even acquired licensing rights to advertise budweiser or any of the other paint schemes?

6S HYDRO
02-18-2010, 12:05 AM
I wonder if they even acquired licensing rights to advertise budweiser or any of the other paint schemes?

good question

LiPo Power
02-18-2010, 12:11 AM

...what do you think???? Ha.....

properchopper
02-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Did you know???

Now hold on a minute ! Just look at the "top of the line" features shown in the first video such as " waterproof nozzles" on the motor cooler or the whopping 1.5 amp power supply with the wrong connector ! Check out the new connector to "charge glow plugs" Amazing !! How 'bout that "airtight box" to suppress battery fires - it's foam lined to give new meaning to the term " Non flame-retardant fire accelerant ". Hope G-Freak {G Fraud} Racing brings some boats to the races- could use them for turn buoys !!

LiPo Power
02-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Maybe G-Freak LiPo's are fire-proof? :tape:

Now hold on a minute ! Just look at the "top of the line" features shown in the first video such as " waterproof nozzles" on the motor cooler or the whopping 1.5 amp power supply with the wrong connector ! Check out the new connector to "charge glow plugs" Amazing !! How 'bout that "airtight box" to suppress battery fires - it's foam lined to give new meaning to the term " Non flame-retardant fire accelerant ". Hope G-Freak {G Fraud} Racing brings some boats to the races- could use them for turn buoys !!

ozzie-crawl
02-18-2010, 02:45 AM
good way to show noobs as well, first plug your battry in then turn on the receiver oops i meen transmitter.
i really like the "its quit easy to use, ahh its the wrong plug"
did anyone else pick up that its a 1.5 amp power supply,you may charge a receiver pack but know way is it going to charge a 5000 mah lipo at 1c using that power supply

Doby
02-18-2010, 06:54 AM
But its pretty............................................ .

ozzie-crawl
02-18-2010, 06:58 AM
well being iam a nice guy :w00t: i sent them a email
just explained what i thought of there products and videos
being a aussie i was fairly blunt about my thoughts
if i get a replie (doubtful) i will post what was said

FloatDaBoat
02-18-2010, 01:59 PM
well being iam a nice guy :w00t: i sent them a email
just explained what i thought of there products and videos
being a aussie i was fairly blunt about my thoughts
if i get a replie (doubtful) i will post what was said

By any chance, did you provide them with a link to this thread ???

Gerwin Brommer
02-18-2010, 02:22 PM
The flex of the cat : already rubbing the liner, while sitting still.
Imagine what happens when load is added to the flex : it winds up and get shorter:
that liner must be very hot after the "run" .

Diesel6401
02-18-2010, 03:25 PM
I love the vented hatch!

I wonder how much drag that adds...

justintime2w8
02-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Yea, spare no expense, thats why the dude has no shoes on.
I know what happened, he called his china crap supplier and said "spare no expense". However he used a cheap translator and came across, "build for two cents".

I am sure he would sell you a bare hull, maybe $599.
Be sure to ask for the stage 7 water-cooled hatch latches and antennae.

Sorry but this is just too funny. Especially after seeing a $20k boat that someone truly spared no expense.

LiPo Power
02-18-2010, 06:03 PM

Minute 2.55 to the end of the video you will hear:

...and that’s the, eeehhhh, uhhhhh, little baby BROTHER 32 inch.... will go over that at another time, SHE is bad GIRL too....
What Brother I am asking and what girl is he talking about???? Is she for sale too? Who is the HeShe????

I am not born in America and English is my second language but get me out of here if this is anywhere close to professional speech of someone who would like to be seen by many people on the net.

G-Freak!!!! Please give us a break and watch other videos on the net to learn....please!!!! Never mind the something you have for sale....

LiPo Power
02-18-2010, 06:11 PM
I love this PROMO video recorded with most likely G-Freak video camcorder:

I am also asking FUTABA why???? Not a good Idea to have your name on this video, bad idea....

One more issue here ( out of the million ) this tape is for painters dude, why are you using it on the boat????

Nice bluetooth!!! G-Freak brand by chance, liquid waterproof with plumbing pipes and extra cooling in case it will end up under water????

We do not need to worry about diving of our boats! We are racing them on the surface of the water, regular boats you know....

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

ozzie-crawl
02-18-2010, 07:01 PM
By any chance, did you provide them with a link to this thread ???

no i didnt, wasnt sure if any thing could come back on steve :confused2:

believe it or not i got a replie
they thanked me for my email lol
they claim they get 40 mph out of there 52" cat bull sh*t
they are constantly doing R&D and are working on making a twin 52" cat
from what i gather from there email they think they know a lot about FE
despite me telling them they dont have a clue.
to me there out to make a buck not a decent product

Xcesive8
02-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Haha thats to funny!
Well we are dealing with professionals here.. :tape:

Rumdog
02-18-2010, 07:32 PM
This is in a G-Freak Ebay auction"****** PLEASE NOTE *******

THIS IS A CUSTOM SET UP WE WILL BUILD IT, TUNE IT, TEST IT. THEN WE SHIP IT TO YOU UPON SUCCESSFUL TESTING, THIS PROCESS TAKES 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE WE CAN SHIP. WE PUT ALLOT OF CARE AND WORKMANSHIP INTO EACH AND EVERY G-FREAK PRODUCT, SO WE MAKE SURE ITS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF THESE DELIVERY TIMES ARE TOO LONG FOR YOU!"

Laugh out friggin loud!

LiPo Power
02-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Doby say:
But...but...but it is pretty....

Doby
02-18-2010, 09:36 PM
It is.....................

ozzie-crawl
02-18-2010, 09:39 PM
as they old saying goes "beauty is only skin deep"
not sure who originally said that but they must have been talking about
F geeks ooops i mean G freaks boats

Steven Vaccaro
02-18-2010, 09:43 PM
I do like the shields used on the 5.5mm connectors(disclaimer: if they are truly 5mm connectors)

ozzie-crawl
02-18-2010, 09:44 PM
This is in a G-Freak Ebay auction"****** PLEASE NOTE *******

THIS IS A CUSTOM SET UP WE WILL BUILD IT, TUNE IT, TEST IT. THEN WE SHIP IT TO YOU UPON SUCCESSFUL TESTING, THIS PROCESS TAKES 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE WE CAN SHIP. WE PUT ALLOT OF CARE AND WORKMANSHIP INTO EACH AND EVERY G-FREAK PRODUCT, SO WE MAKE SURE ITS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF THESE DELIVERY TIMES ARE TOO LONG FOR YOU!"

Laugh out friggin loud!

in other words you pay your $$$ then they order the crap from china put on some decals and send it out.

just remember these guys have many years of experience setting up rc boats
it says so in there cereal

Doby
02-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Dispite the comical sales pitch/ video etc....if you look at the part of the vid thats out of focus for the 33" version, it actually seems to move out at a pretty good clip. With the right set up, the hull could be a possible decent performer.

ozzie-crawl
02-18-2010, 09:50 PM
unless its already near its designed maximum limit
i think they should send one to you doby so you can test it and give a review :banana:

FloatDaBoat
02-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Steven . . . .

I’ve used the E-Flight EC3 connectors (3.5 mm), & they’re pretty nice. They also have a larger 5mm version(EC5), but they only claim to be able to handle 120 amps, not the 150 amps those G-Freaks are spouting.

Here's the link:

http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLAEC503 (http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLAEC503)

Cat-Boi
02-18-2010, 11:04 PM
and then....

Doby
02-18-2010, 11:31 PM
$350 for the 32" version with hardware,,,,hmmmmmm.....I have an extra 1521 1.5D kicking around not doing anything..........on 4S that should move it.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

BakedMopar
02-19-2010, 01:01 AM
How come my boats don't come with a balance line.....

wakeboardfusion
02-19-2010, 01:02 AM
I will agree with great paint jobs or vinyl on the hull. Would look good in the RC room

wakeboardfusion
02-19-2010, 01:03 AM
How come my boats don't come with a balance line.....

The balance line is only in the Stage 3 and above. You must have got the Stage 2 or lower.

:rofl:

Alfa Spirit
02-19-2010, 02:11 AM
G Freak is La MAFIA :cursing:

$129.99 USD for a FSD 540 XL :ThumbsDown01:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2334/sanstitre1cp.jpg

I paid my FSD 540XL / 11T 60,00 US$ with water cooling jacket

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/51/moteur13.jpg

May be hulls are great but they don' t sell only hulls

ozzie-crawl
02-19-2010, 07:54 AM
yes but your fsd doesnt say "stage 3" its not special
:sarcasm1:

Xcesive8
02-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Yeah exactly ozzie!!
How cut are you Alfa Spirit?
Come to think of it, i dont have a motor with Stage 3 on it either :tape: :doh:

Xcesive8
02-19-2010, 08:56 AM
PLEASE DONT BE JEALOUS !!!!

I have just recieved my G- Freak "Stage 4" motor..
Im going to run it on 10s in Cereal !!
Im also running the EXCLUSIVE see thru water jacket, you cant even see it, as you can see SPARE no expense!!!!!! :buttrock:

P.s Ozzie, dont be jealous, ill lend it to you ok :thumbup1:

6S HYDRO
02-19-2010, 10:36 AM
guys i just found out on the web that cereal has better cooling properties than water

Alfa Spirit
02-19-2010, 10:45 AM
that' funny ;-)

Ctonez
02-19-2010, 11:34 AM
guys i just found out on the web that cereal has better cooling properties than water

I was hoping someone would do the research...now I can go ahead with my plans to re-plumb my fleet for cereal battery cooling. Now the tough decision - Oatmeal, Corn Flakes, or Fruit Loops?!?
Nevermind...just answered my own question.
I love this thread!:hug1:

damfurst
02-19-2010, 03:21 PM
I was hoping someone would do the research...now I can go ahead with my plans to re-plumb my fleet for cereal battery cooling. Now the tough decision - Oatmeal, Corn Flakes, or Fruit Loops?!?
Nevermind...just answered my own question.
I love this thread!:hug1:

Grapenuts, soggy cereal doesn't cool as well as cereal that retains it's structural integrity:thumbup: at least not in my boats.

6S HYDRO
02-19-2010, 03:29 PM
you got that right

properchopper
02-19-2010, 04:22 PM
How could anyone fail to be impressed, as pointed out in the second vid in post 28 that the 32" cat has an actual " prop nut for the liquid fluid dynamics of the prop"?

Most importantly, be sure to use that groovy masking tape to tape down the hatch, as demonstrated. Nevermind the open scoop - maybe it only lets cooling air in but none of that messy "liquid fluid dynamics" stuff. :help:

vvviivvv
02-19-2010, 04:56 PM
we should spam all there vids with video responses of similar true fe boats so people see... :biggrin:

52" = hpr135 size? 200kmh+ cat... whats there sales pitch gonna be now?

ozzie-crawl
02-19-2010, 04:56 PM
people keep talking about the window being mesh, what you guys fail to realise is the mesh is "stage 5" mesh.
here is how it works, i will keep it simple for those of you with no scientific back ground.
electroplasmic membrane (stage 5 mesh) is a special endoplasmic material
this material will let threw huge amounts of air but no water
how does this work you may wonder
basicly what happens is as the battries in the boat wich are running in cereal create there own extra power threw fluid dynamics, the special membranes in the mesh pick this energy out of the air by osmosis
the membrains then pulse a million times a nano second causeing a special force feild, this force field is water sensitive, if water is detected the membranes close up automatically sealing the hatch.

hope this clears up they confusion over the mesh

ozzie-crawl phd

vvviivvv
02-19-2010, 05:04 PM
believe it or not i got a replie
they thanked me for my email lol
they claim they get 40 mph out of there 52" cat bull sh*t
they are constantly doing R&D and are working on making a twin 52" cat
from what i gather from there email they think they know a lot about FE
despite me telling them they dont have a clue.
to me there out to make a buck not a decent product

email them back saying ' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUYtfKEGmSg '

harsh but cmon there idiots.

ozzie-crawl
02-19-2010, 05:19 PM
sorry my new sponsorship from G freak doesnt allow me to watch propaganda films on boats that are not profesonaly built.

ryan.
i would borrow your stage 4 but iam reciveing a stage 7 motor proto type in the mail :spy:

it always confused me why guys called esc,s pop tarts, but now i see battries in cereal it all makes sense

LiPo Power
02-19-2010, 09:16 PM
WTF is right with this guys?????

6S HYDRO
02-19-2010, 09:21 PM
people keep talking about the window being mesh, what you guys fail to realise is the mesh is "stage 5" mesh.
here is how it works, i will keep it simple for those of you with no scientific back ground.
electroplasmic membrane (stage 5 mesh) is a special endoplasmic material
this material will let threw huge amounts of air but no water
how does this work you may wonder
basicly what happens is as the battries in the boat wich are running in cereal create there own extra power threw fluid dynamics, the special membranes in the mesh pick this energy out of the air by osmosis
the membrains then pulse a million times a nano second causeing a special force feild, this force field is water sensitive, if water is detected the membranes close up automatically sealing the hatch.

hope this clears up they confusion over the mesh

ozzie-crawl phd
i was always wondering when this technology would make it to the FE scene:banana:

you G-freaks are friggin genious:beerchug:

ozzie-crawl
02-19-2010, 09:32 PM
yes many many years of research has gone it to these boats with technology unknown to other boat builders.

rumour has it that there is a direct link between G freak and area 51
thats rite alien technoligy :spy:

6S HYDRO
02-19-2010, 10:01 PM
to say the least "they spared no expense"

domwilson
02-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Is that why he doesn't have any shoes in the video?

ozzie-crawl
02-19-2010, 10:24 PM
okay here is a spy shot of me testing the prototype stage 6 rescue craft from g freak, please contain your jealousy

domwilson
02-19-2010, 10:57 PM
At least you got a lot of flotation installed...

Brushless55
02-19-2010, 11:37 PM
I've seen alot of gfreak plugs all over the web :thumbdown:

tiqueman
02-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Wow... just wow. Being that I have one of the 32" hulls (NOT BY G-FREAK) I have to begin commenting.

First, I got mine, rtr from a LHS, said it was from a company called Imex. Came complete with a 3S 4200 Lipo for just under 400. All running hardware that came on it was IMO horrible. Once I re-did all of it it really became a nice hull.

Whatever company actually makes this boat is the one doing the painting (somewhere in china) They are not painting the Bud select, they get it that way. They are however making some changes to make it better as a RTR (ie the rudder). But still the stuffing tube and shaft are complete garbage. It seems they are changing the motor and esc as well. I would suspect they are possibly getting hull and hardware and retro fitting it with thier electronics, but Im not sure.

The HULL... and ONLY THE HULL, is extremely nice. Im currently running 4S, Etti 150 and aHacker 8XL at mid 40s and she handle beautifully. I tapped 50 on an old BJ26 motor and esc on 5S and then blew it up. Not good. Ive since rebuilt the hull, inlayed it w/ CF and installed the above mentioned motor and ESC. Its now a very nice boat to own.

Theres my .02.

Oh, and for my 4S configuration, Im running two 2S's in Fruitloops and I call it my stage 2X2

These people are G-Freakin.... you can fill in the blanks.

tiqueman
02-19-2010, 11:55 PM
OZZIE, I hear that stage 6 proto hauls a lot of A$$!!!!

domwilson
02-19-2010, 11:57 PM
I remember that hull. Glad you finally got it going...That was some real work for you to get goin'. Glad you're happy with it now.

domwilson
02-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Wow... just wow. Being that I have one of the 32" hulls (NOT BY G-FREAK) I have to begin commenting.

First, I got mine, rtr from a LHS, said it was from a company called Imex. Came complete with a 3S 4200 Lipo for just under 400. All running hardware that came on it was IMO horrible. Once I re-did all of it it really became a nice hull.

Whatever company actually makes this boat is the one doing the painting (somewhere in china) They are not painting the Bud select, they get it that way. They are however making some changes to make it better as a RTR (ie the rudder). But still the stuffing tube and shaft are complete garbage. It seems they are changing the motor and esc as well. I would suspect they are possibly getting hull and hardware and retro fitting it with thier electronics, but Im not sure.

The HULL... and ONLY THE HULL, is extremely nice. Im currently running 4S, Etti 150 and aHacker 8XL at mid 40s and she handle beautifully. I tapped 50 on an old BJ26 motor and esc on 5S and then blew it up. Not good. Ive since rebuilt the hull, inlayed it w/ CF and installed the above mentioned motor and ESC. Its now a very nice boat to own.

Theres my .02.

Oh, and for my 4S configuration, Im running two 2S's in Fruitloops and I call it my stage 2X2

What prop did you end up with?

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Dom, 442 is still the cats meow. I installed the Hacker 5 or 6 days ago, so I only have a few runs on it. I began playin with a 642 today but lost 3mph with it. Back to all those darn strut adjustments.

Brushless55
02-20-2010, 12:08 AM
Can someone find out where we could buy just the Bud hull?
and not from freaks :rofl:

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 12:12 AM
OZZIE, I hear that stage 6 proto hauls a lot of A$$!!!!

it sure does it really gets cracking :banana:

glad to hear your hull worked out. that can be the problem buying a cheap rtr by the time you finish making it work it costs nearly twice the price as building a qaulity hull from scratch, i know been there done that.

if anybody is interested i have some spare stage 5 props to give away will post a pic shortly

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Can someone find out where we could buy just the Bud hull?
and not from freaks :rofl:

Ive searched and searched. Im going to the LHS tomorrow. The owner said he was going to do some research and talk with the Imex supplier to see if he can get bare hulls.

DOM, heres what she look slike now

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Dom, 442 is still the cats meow. I installed the Hacker 5 or 6 days ago, so I only have a few runs on it. I began playin with a 642 today but lost 3mph with it. Back to all those darn strut adjustments.

try a pranther s215 its similar to a x640

Brushless55
02-20-2010, 12:19 AM
Ive searched and searched. Im going to the LHS tomorrow. The owner said he was going to do some research and talk with the Imex supplier to see if he can get bare hulls.

Right on man, thank you!
let us know your findings..
also does anyone know where is a great place to buy good hulls with great paint jobs on them?

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 12:22 AM
it sure does it really gets cracking :banana:

glad to hear your hull worked out. that can be the problem buying a cheap rtr by the time you finish making it work it costs nearly twice the price as building a qaulity hull from scratch, i know been there done that.

if anybody is interested i have some spare stage 5 props to give away will post a pic shortly

:rofl: Heres the prop that came with mine... The description claimed it was 72 or 78mm.. something completely wrong like that. Its closer to a 42mm...

Note the rudder... its the same rudder and strut that OSE and I think Jim (salir) sell as the MICRO hardware... and it came on a 32" cat!

domwilson
02-20-2010, 12:23 AM

Doesn't even look like the same boat. Good Job!!!

domwilson
02-20-2010, 12:28 AM
:rofl: Heres the prop that came with mine... The description claimed it was 72 or 78mm.. something completely wrong like that. Its closer to a 42mm...

Note the rudder... its the same rudder and strut that OSE and I think Jim (salir) sell as the MICRO hardware... and it came on a 32" cat!

You're an experienced boat guy. It took you a lot of time, energy, money and asking questions to get yours setup to where you're happy. Can you imagine a new guy buying a G-Dud and having to face all the issues you had? What kind of support would these guys offer to a newbie? In this hobby, you need a lot of support. From fellow hobbiers and the manufacturers.

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Right on man, thank you!
let us know your findings..
also does anyone know where is a great place to buy good hulls with great paint jobs on them?

Brushless, find a hull and try painting it yourself. Start simple, then go big down the road. The satisfaction of painting your own stuff is far superior than buying a pre paint and someone says, "Man, that paint job is SWEET!", "did you paint it" and then you have to look down and say.. "Nooo.... I bought it that way..."

Seriously though.. Paint schemes like the ones found on G-freak, Imex or who ever the heck they are, are some of the easiest paint jobs and great for practicing. Now if your looking for schemes like some of the ones found on for instance HPRs fan site of the HPR06, then you looking at paying a professional air brusher some high dollar and then you have a boat you dont want to run because your terrified to scratch it.

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 12:36 AM
You're an experienced boat guy. It took you a lot of time, energy, money and asking questions to get yours setup to where you're happy. Can you imagine a new guy buying a G-Dud and having to face all the issues you had? What kind of support would these guys offer to a newbie? In this hobby, you need a lot of support. From fellow hobbiers and the manufacturers.

Well Dom I figured a lot of it out due to YOUR experience as well as many others. :beerchug: I will say this, after rebuilding this boat, I feel I went from a amature to an experienced FE guy. Ive almost done it all with this boat. A newb easily would have sold it or tossed it into the circular file and may have never dabbled in boats again.

Plus, I think thats the first time Ive ever got to use the word "dabbled" on a computer! So this boat has done even more than I could have imagined... :roflol:

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 12:49 AM
okay here i have some stage 5 props, no expense has been spared on these props.
asking $30,000 each
first in gets them

okay i maybe slightly bored

domwilson
02-20-2010, 12:56 AM
Glad you learned a lot and hope you share what you've learned with others. I've been doing this for a few years now and I'm still learning. I still can't drive worth a crap. :zip-up: But I get my inspiration from others and their experiences. This is truly a great forum for this hobby. But with Guys like G-freak who make unsubstantiated claims on unproven equipment it frustrates not only the new guys but the passionate experienced ones who try to assist long after these guys take their hard earned cash. There is nothing wrong with trying to run a business and turn a profit. But when someone does it in a seemingly dishonest way, it raises eyebrows. Maybe they should submit a sample to some well known publications or dealers to evaluate who will make a honest review and back up their claims.

domwilson
02-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Is this stage thing in relation to performance or how pissed you'll be that you bought their products?:just-kidding:

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Dom :iagree:

Ozzie, I want that prop.. will you go $27,000 shipped to FL? That is the stage 5 GFreak CF prop that was only released in the outskirts of outer Mongolia.. am I right? If you have another I may be interested in it as well. Or I can trade you my 72mm that mics out to a 42.. but really its a 72 because the stats say so.. AND... its red!

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 01:04 AM
dom thats why iam giving these guys a hard time
not only do i hate seeing people ripped off but also it damages Fe boating as a whole
the more people that have a first time buy bad experience the more chance they will leave the hobby,this leads to less manufacturers and less development for FE

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 01:08 AM
dom thats why iam giving these guys a hard time
not only do i hate seeing people ripped off but also it damages Fe boating as a whole
the more people that have a first time buy bad experience the more chance they will leave the hobby,this leads to less manufacturers and less development for FE

I completely agree. I cannot tell you how many times my wife asked "your still working on that thing?" Most if not all entry level wouldnt have had the knowledge to make it right and would have lost all interest. OR, would have run the boat as is and thought it was gold until it was put up to something as simple as a SV that cost much less than the G-freak boat....

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 01:11 AM
Ozzie, I want that prop.. will you go $27,000 shipped to FL? That is the stage 5 GFreak CF prop that was only released in the outskirts of outer Mongolia.. am I right? If you have another I may be interested in it as well. Or I can trade you my 72mm that mics out to a 42.. but really its a 72 because the stats say so.. AND... its red!

yes they are the ones only released in outer mongolia.i was there at christmas time competing in there countrys 2 main sports, FE racing and Yak racing, both huge sports over there, managed to score a few props as prizes
i am willing to take $27,000 if you make a sweet video of you running that prop :buttrock:

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 01:14 AM
And its the single blade version?!?! Half the weight, twice as fast. I bet if I put stickers and a wing on my boat, it would do 90.

We are bored arent we?

EDIT: Oz, after purchasing the prop, I would not be able to afford the professional camera operator it would take to keep the boat in frame while rocketing across the lake. I could provide you with stills on the bench though?

properchopper
02-20-2010, 01:15 AM
okay here i have some stage 5 props, no expense has been spared on these props.
asking $30,000 each
first in gets them
okay i maybe slightly bored

Man, for 30K you could at least throw in the "liquid fluid dynamic" prop nut :crying:

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 01:17 AM
:lol: That is awesome!

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 01:22 AM
Is this stage thing in relation to performance or how pissed you'll be that you bought their products?:just-kidding:

i think your on to something there dom

stage 1 = bit pissed you wasted $300
stage 2 = embarrassed you paid $400 for a buoy
stage 3 = take it to a race event and the turtles pass your boat
stage 4 = you tell your mates you forgot to charge the battrys
stage 5 =your so pissed off you want to ram the 52" hull up g freaks *ss
stage 6 = your so embarrassed you change your name and move to Kazakhstan

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 01:29 AM
Man, for 30K you could at least throw in the "liquid fluid dynamic" prop nut :crying:

these props dont need a "liquid fluid dynamic" prop nut they stay on by them selves. thats why there called "mongolian magic props"

the reason they only have one blade is because stage 5 motors spin at 3 times the rpm of other brushless motors

domwilson
02-20-2010, 01:33 AM
And its the single blade version?!?! Half the weight, twice as fast. I bet if I put stickers and a wing on my boat, it would do 90.

We are bored arent we?

EDIT: Oz, after purchasing the prop, I would not be able to afford the professional camera operator it would take to keep the boat in frame while rocketing across the lake. I could provide you with stills on the bench though?

Is that the flapper prop that makes the realistic motor noise?

tiqueman
02-20-2010, 01:36 AM
these props dont need a "liquid fluid dynamic" prop nut they stay on by them selves. thats why there called "mongolian magic props"

the reason they only have one blade is because stage 5 motors spin at 3 times the rpm of other brushless motors

Your knowledge of the Mongolian Magic motors and props is great. Although, here in the sunshine state we refer to them as the Triple M and P's. But we have no idea what it involves. You Ozzie, are genius!

I want that 52" hull for a gasser... can I say that on the FE forums?

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 01:48 AM
Your knowledge of the Mongolian Magic motors and props is great. Although, here in the sunshine state we refer to them as the Triple M and P's. But we have no idea what it involves. You Ozzie, are genius!

thanks for your kind words.
its wasnt easy getting the knowledge i gained in Mongolia about these props and motors, many nights were spent wining and dining and sleeping with mongolian yaks to gain there confidence and find the secrets that only they know.

shoot G freak a email iam sure they could hook you up with a 10cc stage 5 gas motor, so advanced it doesnt need a piston, runs on methane taken from "bull sh*t"

domwilson
02-20-2010, 01:51 AM
I figure it out. It's quite simple. With the power of the Stage 5 motors, it causes the prop to spin at such a high rpm to provide almost unlimited thrust. This in turn pushes the prop again the drive dog. Therefore eliminating the need for a prop nut. The prop nut is only neccessary for lower performing inferior motors such as the Neu or Lehner's. Feigao's, Ammo, Aquacraft, etc. don't qualify or compare to the 99.95% efficiency of the Stage motors.

domwilson
02-20-2010, 01:56 AM
As a matter of fact. The Stage motors runs so cool that if you run them at your pond, you'll actually be reversing the effects of global warming. And because they spin so fast, it actually reverses time. So with each run, you'll actually get younger.

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 02:00 AM
found a picture of there stage 5 mono.
apparently the g freak owners use it before making each boat and twice before making a video

Jeepers
02-20-2010, 04:15 AM
I figure it out. It's quite simple. With the power of the Stage 5 motors, it causes the prop to spin at such a high rpm to provide almost unlimited thrust. This in turn pushes the prop again the drive dog. Therefore eliminating the need for a prop nut. The prop nut is only neccessary for lower performing inferior motors such as the Neu or Lehner's. Feigao's, Ammo, Aquacraft, etc. don't qualify or compare to the 99.95% efficiency of the Stage motors.

Sorry Dom you got the efficiency percentage wrong, the batteries are just to get the motors started, after that they become self sustaining and run at 200%+ efficiency
and produce, "1.21 gigawatts" of power, for their "FLUX CAPACITOR" thats what makes your time travel theory possible. Damn the G Freaks must be good they time travel at 40 mph but the DeLorean had to get to 88mph!

LiPo Power
02-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Woww, this one is 155-th respond to this thread!!!!
Still trying to find out what is wrong with this guys and their something for sale... :-)

properchopper
02-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Here's a hidden camera shot of the next GFREEK project - the Stage 7 Vac-U-Pickle. Photo was taken by an undercover FE agent :spy: who'se cover was blown when he was found out to have some actual intelligence .

tth
02-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Good one Tony.......BTW what size is that motor and lipo? What speeds are you expecting?

FloatDaBoat
02-20-2010, 01:00 PM
That Dirt Devil Suckin' at Full Tilt Boogie should really help keep those temps down . . . .

domwilson
02-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Ok. If you really want the info. on their products, try here... http://www.gfreakracing.com/

properchopper
02-20-2010, 01:32 PM
Good one Tony.......BTW what size is that motor and lipo? What speeds are you expecting?

The motor's top secret :spy: ; the first run with the batteries in cereal was not up to expectations, so on the next run the batteries were hooked up in corned beef. The 72 mm prop and lint brushes were, of course, secured by the [patent pending ] liquid fluid dynamics prop nut/lint brush. Unfortunately, as expected, there was a lot of cavitation. Then a big explosion. The fish were delicicious, 'tho. :rockon2:

domwilson
02-20-2010, 01:37 PM
I think the G-Freak stage 5 motors are kb45 8XL and 11XL's. They sell for $199.00 ea. on G-Freaks site but $55.00 on HC. That's a $144.00 water jacket that G-Freaks has.

domwilson
02-20-2010, 01:47 PM
What's Carbon Fibre Vinyl? http://www.gfreakracing.com/products/2slipo

Steven Vaccaro
02-20-2010, 01:54 PM
What's Carbon Fibre Vinyl? http://www.gfreakracing.com/products/2slipo

I just ordered some 8 gauge silicon wire from a company that carries carbon vinyl. i cant be positive if its the same, but the stuff I could have gotten is a shrink wrap that looks like carbon. Cool looking stuff.

domwilson
02-20-2010, 02:04 PM
That stuff could add some "Bling" to our setups.

domwilson
02-20-2010, 02:11 PM
I smell fish with them. Their contact info. points to this domain... http://www.meridianmarkets.com/

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 06:06 PM
I smell fish with them. Their contact info. points to this domain... http://www.meridianmarkets.com/

yep they sell rc boats and real estate :confused2:

tony thats a sweet looking vacu pickle are you going the budweiser paint job
i have seen that desigen before they really suck them selves to the water :doh:

tth
02-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Man check this out. It looks like a Seaking 180 incognito. I like the value that this company gives!!!!

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0038/2122/products/stage4_200-5_medium.jpg?1266608054 (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/products/stage5esc) Stage 5 ESC 200 Amps
$229.00

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 06:33 PM
well there giving me ideas to start my own boat building company in Australia

here is the plan
buy cheap Chinese gear add my own stickers,tell everyone there specially made for me,put the gear in hulls that are to big for it then charge big $$$$ for dodgy boats

thinking instead of having stages like stage 5 will have catchy names like

grenade
born to blow up
suicide boat
sinker
sub sub

now i just need a catchy buisness name :unsure:

Brushless55
02-20-2010, 06:49 PM
I just ordered some 8 gauge silicon wire from a company that carries carbon vinyl. i cant be positive if its the same, but the stuff I could have gotten is a shrink wrap that looks like carbon. Cool looking stuff.

I think there would be several who would want this including me! :thumbup1:

LiPo Power
02-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Make sure to put name on them like: Level 7 LiPo motor or ESC.....

well there giving me ideas to start my own boat building company in Australia

here is the plan
buy cheap Chinese gear add my own stickers,tell everyone there specially made for me,put the gear in hulls that are to big for it then charge big $$$$ for dodgy boats

thinking instead of having stages like stage 5 will have catchy names like

grenade
born to blow up
suicide boat
sinker
sub sub

now i just need a catchy buisness name :unsure:

LiPo Power
02-20-2010, 07:57 PM
http://www.gfreakracing.com/collections/props

What a great sellection of props they have....:doh:

Ill take the one on the right and the middle.... :doh:

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 08:03 PM
awsome props :bowdown:

i just ordered one of these 34" monos http://www.gfreakracing.com/products/v-drive-1-10-scale-34-racing-boat

they specialy make them to do 80 mph

6S HYDRO
02-20-2010, 08:10 PM
found a picture of there stage 5 mono.
apparently the g freak owners use it before making each boat and twice before making a video

man those g-freaks spared no expense on that contraption:doh:

properchopper
02-20-2010, 08:45 PM
I think, if asked to substantiate their claim of "Race proven performance parts" GFREEK could only refer you to a certain segment of the Adult Film Industry.....

Rumdog
02-20-2010, 08:59 PM
What's sad is that these guy's are probably banking decent cash from this. The markup is ridiculous. It would be a worse scenario if they actually knew about FE and were still selling this garb though. I'm gonna start printin off rumdog labels for all my gear, and claiming...."yeah, I made all this stuff".

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 09:10 PM
hey rumdog how much for a Bacardi bone brushless motor

Rumdog
02-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Depends on what stage you want, and how many dilithium crystals we pack into the windings. Were gonna offer a special on Bacardi 151 bone 380 inrunners with 10,000 kv. Should push a 50" mono to 60ish.

ozzie-crawl
02-20-2010, 09:53 PM
are they the motors that dont use lipos but a 240 volt generator

domwilson
02-20-2010, 10:32 PM
These guys are like the Vanilla Ice of FE. Talkin' loud and sayin' nuthin'. They need some "Street Cred"

Rumdog
02-20-2010, 10:44 PM
Top secret stage 5 motor in a 34"sprintcat. More cooling hoses to come...

johnnyoverkill
02-21-2010, 12:01 AM
Top secret stage 5 motor in a 34"sprintcat. More cooling hoses to come...

:rofl:

domwilson
02-21-2010, 12:19 AM
You made me fall out my chair...Are you G-freakin' kiddin'?

6S HYDRO
02-21-2010, 01:39 AM
seriously my face was hurting from laughing so bad

Xcesive8
02-21-2010, 09:19 AM

We had race day on at our club today ( Gas club ), there was one of those RTR King Of Shaves 53 " goin around with a mod zenoah in it.
Man im glad i never bought one of those hulls.
It was honestly one of the worst running hulls i have ever seen.
Jus slapped the water, crap in the turn, absolutely everywhere down the straight, and it wasnt the driver, because hes very good with other boats.
It reminded me of a Esky lid or cooler lid with a motor strapped to it.

I know i cant compare, so please dont bother saying oh thats totally different etc, but my HPR 135 being very similar dimensions just goes to show me why i spent a small fortune.
I think its amazing what some grooves, and steps, rise etc can do on the bottom of all these lil boats we run.

Anyway after seeing this, ill never buy one of these ebay type setups just for the hull. :Peace_Sign:

Jeepers
02-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Anyway after seeing this, ill never buy one of these ebay type setups just for the hull. :Peace_Sign:

Thats always been my rule for Ebay....... I never look at that site.

Ctonez
02-21-2010, 12:56 PM
awsome props :bowdown:

i just ordered one of these 34" monos http://www.gfreakracing.com/products/v-drive-1-10-scale-34-racing-boat

they specialy make them to do 80 mph

They don't have "monos", only "V-drives".
All these years I've been calling them monos or v-hulls:doh: ...I'm so dumb.

LiPo Power
02-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Order yours now!!! Limited quantities only!!!
Available in May 2010!!! Video available on You Tube in July 2010!!!
G-Freak NEW dual water pickup, plumbing/cooling system with two water outlets and 7 separate cooling lines so every component has its own cooling line and every component will stay colder than water the boat is sinking in!!!! This system is standard for use with any of our V-DRIVEs !!!
Available in May 2010!!!
Waiting time before shipment when available is 2-3 weeks because each system is being custom build, tuned and tested for leeks before shipping!!!!
:doh:

domwilson
02-21-2010, 07:39 PM
By the time you get this, G-Freak would have developed ESC less FE catepillar drives that have no moving parts. You won't even need a pond to run your boats as they will create a wetted area on any surface. This new technology will be called Snail.

tiqueman
02-21-2010, 08:16 PM
We had race day on at our club today ( Gas club ), there was one of those RTR King Of Shaves 53 " goin around with a mod zenoah in it.
Man im glad i never bought one of those hulls.
It was honestly one of the worst running hulls i have ever seen.
Jus slapped the water, crap in the turn, absolutely everywhere down the straight, and it wasnt the driver, because hes very good with other boats.
It reminded me of a Esky lid or cooler lid with a motor strapped to it.

I know i cant compare, so please dont bother saying oh thats totally different etc, but my HPR 135 being very similar dimensions just goes to show me why i spent a small fortune.
I think its amazing what some grooves, and steps, rise etc can do on the bottom of all these lil boats we run.

Im glad to hear that on the gas KOS. I was thinking about trying that hull. Ive got a 52".. the one in my avatar, that is a hull I got off ebay in '04-ish.. from a guy in IL. I think it may be a knock off of the MHZ drambuie hull. It runs great in a straight line but cant corner without skipping and rolling. I do have a HPR CT04.. waiting on engines (RCMK rear ex, counter rotating) and also have the HPR 115.. also waiting on power. I havent got to run a HPR yet but Im getting close....

And Im liking that CF heatshrink.

Brushless55
02-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Yep, the KOS looks pretty in the water but they don't like the water much.. :bounce:

domwilson
02-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Check out these videos... http://cgi.ebay.com/Venom-King-Of-Shaves-58-in-Catamaran-now-miss-bodyline_W0QQitemZ230440694411QQcmdZViewItemQQptZR adio_Control_Vehicles?hash=item35a755f28b#ht_500wt _1182

Brushless55
02-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Check out these videos... http://cgi.ebay.com/Venom-King-Of-Shaves-58-in-Catamaran-now-miss-bodyline_W0QQitemZ230440694411QQcmdZViewItemQQptZR adio_Control_Vehicles?hash=item35a755f28b#ht_500wt _1182

Did you see how low his strut is?

tiqueman
02-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Yeah.. and it doesnt seem its winding out at all. At least not compared to my 52" on a modded Zenoah 26.

wakeboardfusion
02-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Is this the one?
http://www.imexrc.com/servlet/the-1564/IMEX-NICHOLS-VICTORY-ELECTRIC/Detail

Theres my .02.

Brushless55
02-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Yeah.. and it doesnt seem its winding out at all. At least not compared to my 52" on a modded Zenoah 26.

do you think that's because his strut is to deep?

Brushless55
02-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Is this the one?

Nice! :thumbup1:

tiqueman
02-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Is this the one?

Yup.. didnt pay near that though... well.. in the long run I did....

tiqueman
02-21-2010, 10:32 PM
do you think that's because his strut is to deep?

Or its propped wrong....

Ub Hauled
02-22-2010, 12:05 AM
In regards of the G-Freak... it all may sound kinda corky, the guy seems not to be sure what he's talking about and all... may say that I feel for the guy? He seems to be trying to make a buck, has not stolen from anyone (that I know of)... it sounds to me that he is just overselling his stuff...
sorry if I offend anyone, but I do feel sorry for him.

The links for the KOS that you posted... that is probably the fastest one I have seen and still... the guy has the strut half a mile under water... potential for a lot more.

ozzie-crawl
02-22-2010, 01:31 AM
In regards of the G-Freak... it all may sound kinda corky, the guy seems not to be sure what he's talking about and all... may say that I feel for the guy? He seems to be trying to make a buck, has not stolen from anyone (that I know of)... it sounds to me that he is just overselling his stuff...
sorry if I offend anyone, but I do feel sorry for him.

jan i know what you meen, the thing is there is great places like this that has so much information on setting up a FE boat.
if you want to sell a product lik FE boats they need to do serious research
it seems to me the only research they have done is finding the cheapest sh*t they can find to stick in a hull.
they just dont have a clue what there doing, i cant feel sorry for them as i know there will be unsuspecting buyers out there who are going to be majorly disappointed in there purchase.
iam sure most of us have gone threw the anguish of buying something then spending a lot more $$$ to make something half reasonable not counting the hours involved.
i hate seeing people blowing hard earned cash only to find they have been ripped off

LiPo Power
02-22-2010, 07:44 AM
I am with you on that one....

jan i know what you meen, the thing is there is great places like this that has so much information on setting up a FE boat.
if you want to sell a product lik FE boats they need to do serious research
it seems to me the only research they have done is finding the cheapest sh*t they can find to stick in a hull.
they just dont have a clue what there doing, i cant feel sorry for them as i know there will be unsuspecting buyers out there who are going to be majorly disappointed in there purchase.
iam sure most of us have gone threw the anguish of buying something then spending a lot more $$$ to make something half reasonable not counting the hours involved.
i hate seeing people blowing hard earned cash only to find they have been ripped off

T.S.Davis
02-22-2010, 08:47 AM

That's the thing I'll never understand. Why not hire someone that knows FE to consult on these things? Heck, they could have asked Jay Turner to consult and would have had someone that knows both FE and cats.

At least Aquacraft had the sense to hire someone that knows boats and is respected in the boating community.

properchopper
02-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Jan, my good Buddy, I must respectfully disagree with you. What saddens me most is the likely possibility that some well intentioned newbie gets drawn in by the outrageous claims and poorly assembled stuff these GFreak people are so amaturishly offering. There's been numerous occasions at the lake where I've been approached by a Father and Son team looking to join the r/c boating hobby. I can almost read Dad's mind : "Here's a good way to get together with my boy, spend some quality time, and keep the emphasis on good clean fun rather than have my kid succumb to the negative pitfalls readily available in contemporary society." Having them get fleeced by GFRAUD is a good way to turn good intentions into a costly and disappointing experience. I'm not trying to read anyone's mind here, but I believe the real feeling behind all this ridicule directed at GFREAK has, at heart, some element of this feeling. I don't care how well intentioned or naively innocent these GFREAK people might be, the whole thing smacks of a hyped-up marketing scheme where they're selling the sizzle, not the steak.

Cat-Boi
02-22-2010, 10:48 AM
you better go after pro-boat and all the others too... they all do the same thing. A lot of us started with "entry level " models... this is just another one. it works, doesnt work too well, but it works and they are clearly targeting 12 year olds. tower also sells tons of product like these...
entry level, poor performing one shots I call em. try it once, you get over it fast....

Ctonez
02-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Proboat and Aquacraft don't claim 80 mph to entice buyers. Their prices aren't nearly as inflated either. Not to mention, at least the guys from AC are real boat racers.
Newbies should not buy from newbies.
Propperchopper's point is why I think we are bashing so hard. These guys are gonna effectively repel people from this hobby/sport because they set buyer expectation higher than their product can deliver.
As far as Proboat and Aquacraft, I don't even think they compare. I started with an SV and my experiences were very positive...now I have a fleet and spend all my free time in the garage. That's what we want from manufacturers, is for them to contribute to the activity we find so rewarding instead of detract from it, and in the end, bring in more people. Gfreaks have posted such a deluge of BS I fear it is being seen by many people who have yet to drive an FE, but will buy into the hype and end up with a bitter taste in their wallets and a boat that sucks.

I say bash away at these fools. Maybe they'll seek some actual knowledge in the end.:thumbup1:

Doby
02-22-2010, 12:11 PM
I've been approached by a Father and Son team looking to join the r/c boating hobby.

Maybe they approach you because the boy wants to talk to Santa and ask him why he's running a boat in California vs the North Pole:rofl:

But seriously guys....its pretty.:smile::smile:

hydromaddicted
02-22-2010, 03:16 PM
These guys could'nt market water in the desert

Look at all the fun advertising in this gem.See how the stage 3 motor with it's diamond balanced shaft thats 27%better and faster than the BJ26 or30% better than UL1 motors and how it can do 60mph then it becomes 65mph then they show a video of a 52mph on 5s:doh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACKJACK-26-UL1-RC-BOAT-BRUSHLESS-MOTOR-UPGRADE_W0QQitemZ310156034889QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRa dio_Control_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4836bd8349

domwilson
02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
The video was too blurry to see the actual GPS. I couldn't tell if it was mph or kph.

hydromaddicted
02-22-2010, 03:37 PM
The video was too blurry to see the actual GPS. I couldn't tell if it was mph or kph.

Come to think of it neither could I, just more crap advertising. I just went ahead and reported them to ebay.

Steven Vaccaro
02-22-2010, 04:00 PM
The video camera making noise just kills me.

wakeboardfusion
02-22-2010, 04:06 PM
I was wondering if they were actually selling any of this stuff, so i went over to their feedback. Looks like they sell some, but not a lot. Too bad theres not a way to tell what their online store is doing.

properchopper
02-22-2010, 04:32 PM
These guys could'nt market water in the desert

Look at all the fun advertising in this gem.See how the stage 3 motor with it's diamond balanced shaft thats 27%better and faster than the BJ26 or30% better than UL1 motors and how it can do 60mph then it becomes 65mph then they show a video of a 52mph on 5s:doh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACKJACK-26-UL1-RC-BOAT-BRUSHLESS-MOTOR-UPGRADE_W0QQitemZ310156034889QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRa dio_Control_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4836bd8349

Man, It's getting stupider by the minute !! A Motor with .95 HP and a SPEED CONTROL with .95 HP !! Wow ! Together thats 1.9 HP !!! And cooling cans that cover slightly more than half the can - machined out of a solid block of aluminum
{ BS !! it's lathe turned TUBING !!}. $ 129 bucks for that motor ?? :w00t:

Ub Hauled
02-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Tony, I completely understand what you are saying... but on the note of selling sizzle and not the stake (great remark BTW), we all remember how disappointed we were when the first batch of UL's came out, if I recall well, even the support for it was being shunt.... I know I was disappointed and didn't even buy one, I just saw yours Tony's!
All I am saying is, we have spent 212 posts putting this guy down, we don't even know if he is trying to take advantage of buyers instead of helping him promote FE in this so called FE forum by suggesting betterment... last time I checked we are not doing so hot, with race attendance falling (even on SAW events) we need the push, so instead of beating this guy down, help him make his product a bit more "compliant" with the standards.
If the guy turns out to be a scam, I'll be the first one to burn his product, but so far I have seen an inexperienced boater with some over flamboyant selling technique.

PS: I am not trying to defend this person per say, it's the FE community I am concerned about.

wakeboardfusion
02-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Hey, it looks like Gfreak might have some competition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJvsD8Ddco

I couldnt help myself. Trying to put off homework.

properchopper
02-22-2010, 05:10 PM

Screw the homework ! Aside from your cinematography skills, there's a whole new career waiting for you in FE marketing, GFREAK style :beerchug: Watch out GFREAK ! - Wakeboardfusion's a-coming !!!

wakeboardfusion
02-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Screw the homework ! Aside from your cinematography skills, there's a whole new career waiting for you in FE marketing GFREAK style :beerchug: Watch out GFREAK ! - Wakeboardfusion's a-coming !!!

Yeah i tried to do a voice like theirs, but with being sick it was hard. Oh well though. These boats retail for $13,900

But if anyone is willing to commit now i can do $10,900 you pay shipping

I am going to try and contract with LIPO Power to get his 7 way cooling system.

Ub Hauled
02-22-2010, 05:14 PM

I have to give you props for your marketing skills...
funny clip :smile:

hydromaddicted
02-22-2010, 05:42 PM

OMG:roflol:
I have'nt laughed that hard in a while

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Refering back to posts 203 thru 205

Having the 32" from Imex.. again, same boat that G Freak is selling.. there is no way to compare it to AQ or Proboat. Ive got the BJ26, my first FE boat. Yeah, its got its issues, but it goes just as the online vids show and just as the LHS told me it would. I also have the SV27. That boat has rocked since day one. Only a couple mods to that boat (cooling jacket and different tabs) and it still was less money than the Gfreak (Imex in my situation) boat.

The Imex 32" cat cost me just under 4 bills, but did include a 3S lipo, but then took another almost 4 bills to get it running as it should. All new electronics, all new drive hardware, new motor mount. I ripped out all the stringers radio box mounts etc etc and built all new ones myself. Yes, I love that boat now.. and it proved itself to a fellow OSE member who came to my house yesterday and we ran several different boats for several hours. He was stunned how well that 32" cat handled and cornered.

I know this all started on the 52" hull, but you cat lovers out there, if you can find the 32" empty, get it. You will not be dissapointed.

But it is a shame how they are marketing these and suckering, what Im sure is, many, many people who think they are getting this boat that truly kicks butt and it is faaaaar from it with what they provide with it. And who knows, there is a good possibility the people getting it have no idea what they are even doing and may be 100% happy with it. I have found that many people who see one of my boats run, say "whats that doin, about 65-70mph?" And I look at them and say.. "well, that would be great if it was, but its actually doing about 40-45" and they just cant believe it because it looks so fast. I guess until youve seen enough boats run and get used to watching them and knowing about how fast they are going, its very easy to be mislead. SO G-Freak has to worry about the guy who is going to drop the gps in there and find his so called 80mpoh boat is doing 32. THEN.. they will have some very unhappy customers.

Ticks me off they just cant say it like it is.....

Im glad the LHS and I had no idea what I was getting into when I got mine. Cause if I was told it was an absolute 40mph boat and handled well. Both still would have been lies. In my LHS's defense, he did offer me the chance to return it many times. I kept telling him, "nope, I see the potential in this hull and I will get it there."

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Yeah i tried to do a voice like theirs, but with being sick it was hard. Oh well though. These boats retail for $13,900

But if anyone is willing to commit now i can do $10,900 you pay shipping

I am going to try and contract with LIPO Power to get his 7 way cooling system.

Wake, that was great. I will go 9k if you can get it to 85mph. That roost had to be 14 feet tall and 60 feet plus behind the boat. Beautiful work my friend.. :drool:

Is that runnin cereal?

wakeboardfusion
02-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Wake, that was great. I will go 9k if you can get it to 85mph. That roost had to be 14 feet tall and 60 feet plus behind the boat. Beautiful work my friend.. :drool:

Is that runnin cereal?

I cant get the stage 8.5 to run 85. Stage 9 will be comming out soon with high hopes for 90

:tape::spy:

Rumdog
02-22-2010, 06:52 PM
I like the wake action!

wakeboardfusion
02-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Breaking News

Stage 9 CATamaran is in.

Here she is

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/wakeboardfusion/P2220072.jpg

Hatch off pic. Notice the water cooled sponsons.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/wakeboardfusion/P2220073.jpg

Also have the new 12 blade prop. With no nut like the previous versions because it truly is not needed.
Stage 9 motor running in cereal

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/wakeboardfusion/P2220074.jpg

Special K Chocolaty Delight provides the ultimate cooling and battery needs for todays FE boats. When the motor reaches a certain temp the chocolate will melt and provide even more cooling and a turbo boost of power that makes it almost a stage 10.

No gps speeds yet, but things look promising. This is going to be a limited production cat so get in line

Brushless55
02-22-2010, 07:54 PM
This is great!
and I bet that someone from gfreaks is seeing this whole thread.. :roflol:

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 08:18 PM
This is great!
and I bet that someone from gfreaks is seeing this whole thread.. :roflol:

If someone from G-Freak was reading this... that would mean they would.. or SHOULD at least be more knowledgeable about what they are doing.. then wakeboard fusion wouldnt have to run is CAT off Special K... which by the way is absolutely hillarious. Reading it is one thing. Seeing it brings it to the next level.

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 09:34 PM
http://cbc-china.en.alibaba.com/product/242891575-50354139/RC_Trailblazer_Boat_EP_GP_toy.html

I think I found the company who produces these hulls. Vantek?

http://www.fuyuanrc.com/en/dept.asp?id=1022&mfr=0&pg=4

Rumdog
02-22-2010, 09:47 PM
lol, that one has a gas engine and brushless motor!

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Heres the 52" its called the 'Trailblazer, same hull as the first link I put in the post (2 up)

http://www.fuyuanrc.com/en/detail.asp?id=12644

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 09:50 PM

Yes its the eco friendly version. You see, the gas engine is only used to get it going or while climbing hills on the lake. Then the EP takes over and its smooth sailing.

Steven Vaccaro
02-22-2010, 09:51 PM
Breaking News

Stage 9 CATamaran is in.

Here she is

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/wakeboardfusion/P2220072.jpg

Hatch off pic. Notice the water cooled sponsons.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/wakeboardfusion/P2220073.jpg

Also have the new 12 blade prop. With no nut like the previous versions because it truly is not needed.
Stage 9 motor running in cereal

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/wakeboardfusion/P2220074.jpg

Special K Chocolaty Delight provides the ultimate cooling and battery needs for todays FE boats. When the motor reaches a certain temp the chocolate will melt and provide even more cooling and a turbo boost of power that makes it almost a stage 10.

No gps speeds yet, but things look promising. This is going to be a limited production cat so get in line

Now thats funny! :banana: :bounce: :banana:

Brushless55
02-22-2010, 09:55 PM

That's the 26cc 14.2 version! :banana:

Steven Vaccaro
02-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Gfreak purchased some stuff from me, so I checked there emails and dont think they are members.

Rumdog
02-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Was it cooling lines they bought?

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Gfreak purchased some stuff from me, so I checked there emails and dont think they are members.

OK so maybe there MIGHT be some good stuff in SOME of their boats... Probably their personal ones.

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Was it cooling lines they bought?

:rofl::roflol:

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Check out the "temp sensor" at the end.

"wait is it, no , wait wuh, how bout now, oh ow, now? no is it, whah, now, no, ow, now, oh , ooh, now, is it, no, ooh, wait huh, now?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgGbID5dcTI&feature=related

domwilson
02-22-2010, 10:20 PM
You guys are brutal!:rofl:

6S HYDRO
02-22-2010, 10:24 PM
dude watercooled sponsons- why didnt i think of that. i guess ive never experienced that stage 5 power that will light up the bottom of your sponsons like a spaceship re-entering the earths atmosphere.

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 10:30 PM
dude watercooled sponsons- why didnt i think of that. i guess ive never experienced that stage 5 power that will light up the bottom of your sponsons like a spaceship re-entering the earths atmosphere.

Dont blame yourself... your not 6S FREAKIN HYDRO.... only 6S Hydro. Baby steps man.. baby steps

Doby
02-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Check out the "temp sensor" at the end.

"wait is it, no , wait wuh, how bout now, oh ow, now? no is it, whah, now, no, ow, now, oh , ooh, now, is it, no, ooh, wait huh, now?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgGbID5dcTI&feature=related

Who listens to that crap music,,,,,let me listen to the actual boat if you want to sell something.

Rumdog
02-22-2010, 10:38 PM
That motor must have been hot as sh*$!!

tiqueman
02-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah Id rather hear the boat as well. That wasnt G-FREAK though.. just some guys testin it out

6S HYDRO
02-23-2010, 12:53 AM
anybody notice the similarities in the paint job of that boat to another..... maybe a proboat....
i think we just found out the manufacturer of the blackjack. i was talkin to Ray Fuller about the subject before and he told me he knew the guys in china that produce the blackjack and he could get them for about 30.00 each if he bought a bunch.

domwilson
02-23-2010, 01:20 AM
That motor must have been hot as sh*$!!

Naw...They were just tapping it for good luck...

Xcesive8
02-23-2010, 02:25 AM
You guys have it ALL wrong!!! :Shame_on_You:
Like the G-Freak boats, these have Dual cooling!
He was checking to see how cold it was, and i guess it was at freezing point!!
If he held onto it for to long he may have got frostbite!

God that coolings good !!

Steven Vaccaro
02-23-2010, 06:36 AM
OK so maybe there MIGHT be some good stuff in SOME of their boats... Probably their personal ones.

They don't buy much, mostly a bunch of y fittings. So I guess I'm part of that super duper stage 10x cooling system.

ozzie-crawl
02-23-2010, 07:06 AM
dam steve works for g freak :just-kidding:

Steven Vaccaro
02-23-2010, 07:20 AM
dam steve works for g freak :just-kidding:

Oh boy! Thats how rummers get started. :doh::banana:

I would like to be involved in their real estate business, did you see some of the properties they are selling and renting.

ozzie-crawl
02-23-2010, 07:25 AM
Oh boy! Thats how rummers get started. :doh::banana:

I would like to be involved in their real estate business, did you see some of the properties they are selling and renting.

well i was hopeing you said you did because secretly i really want one of there stage 5 cats :spy:

thats the strange thing fantastic looking properties yet in the videos they come across as red neck hill billies :confused2:

tiqueman
02-23-2010, 08:21 AM
anybody notice the similarities in the paint job of that boat to another..... maybe a proboat....
i think we just found out the manufacturer of the blackjack. i was talkin to Ray Fuller about the subject before and he told me he knew the guys in china that produce the blackjack and he could get them for about 30.00 each if he bought a bunch.

Oh man.. here goes...

In Vantex's defense, its a better built hull than a Proboat BJ26. Again I have both in hand to compare.

I just looked at their ebay site again... Says they are in Orlando USA... If thats the Oralndo FL.. they are about an hour or so East of me. Perhaps I could pay them a visit as a "newb" to see what they feed me. Im heading that way in the next week or 2.