PDA

View Full Version : Undercover Boss.

domwilson
02-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Did anybody catch that show? What do you think? A wakeup call or an ingenious PR campaign?

RCprince
02-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Both, But I wanna see the Hooters one, seem like some really sexist degrading stuff going on there.

domwilson
02-08-2010, 12:02 AM
This could be a positive as Execs. might get a better understanding of their corporate operations. It definitely makes for good PR.

lectriglide
02-08-2010, 12:14 AM
I once worked for a national company that made every "home office" employee from the receptionist to the President spend a week every year working in the "field". It was a very succesful program that was truly eye opening and gave a whole lot of insight to the office people of what the field personnel go through on a daily basis. Some loved it, some dreaded it but no one argued it wasn't beneficial.

RCprince
02-08-2010, 12:15 AM
The workers are always right, not the customer...workers will make or break your business. As long have you have a good product and service, customers are gonna come.

domwilson
02-08-2010, 12:22 AM
I think it also depends on company size. Big companies many times the Execs. are out of touch. Smaller companies the bosses are sometimes to "in your face." It takes balance.