PDA

View Full Version : Need a favour from the states!

Arctic Fire
01-31-2010, 08:43 PM
Okay so this is fixed now, but I left it up to show us canadians to use ebay.COM not ebay.CA to find things!

Hey gang, I know I am new here, but I feel that this is a great community and a great bunch of guys. I have bought a few things here and there in the swap shop and have tried to make some friends along the way..

So, Here's the deal.. I need two of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motocross-buggy-bike-ROCKSTAR-Decal-Sticker_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3efc4a3d58QQite mZ270520696152QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessori es

to complete an R/C truck body I am working on, and a few for my BBY micro carbon patriot that is coming along nicely..

Shipping to canada is listed at $21.99. If someone could buy two of these decal sheets, cut them into tiny pieces that fit in a normal size envelope and ship them to me for the $1 or $2 that it really costs, I would throw and extra $3 or $4 your way!

Let me know if anyone is interested in helping me out!

eboat
01-31-2010, 09:14 PM
I am in Ontario and just looked at the ad and it says shipping is

$4.25Standard Int'l Flat Rate ShippingSee more services

to me

Arctic Fire
01-31-2010, 09:18 PM
lol holy cow look at that.. I was searching ebay.CA and they had the crazy rates..! I just randomly picked a cheap set on ebay.COM and voila! el cheapo shipping!

Crazy Ebay.. I have to remember that things don't show up on ebay.ca that are available through ebay.com..

Problem solved and I feel like a tool

Tim