PDA

View Full Version : Castle Creations Field link

Raydee
01-23-2010, 06:24 AM
Come on guys show Castle that we need this just as bad as the Heli/Car guys.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1180185

Steven Vaccaro
01-23-2010, 11:22 AM
I stumbled across that on Tower one day. Would be nice if we could use it.

Raydee
01-23-2010, 11:27 AM
While I understand that Boat controllers don't sell as well as the Car/Air controllers it always bums me out that all the good stuff for the boats gets looked over. I still can't wait for the hydra ICE controllers.

Steven Vaccaro
01-23-2010, 11:36 AM
While I understand that Boat controllers don't sell as well as the Car/Air controllers it always bums me out that all the good stuff for the boats gets looked over. I still can't wait for the hydra ICE controllers.

I thinks its a matter of time, there is only so much of it in the day.

I'm with you on the Ice.

BakedMopar
01-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Yes an hydra ice would be great. I use the ice and it's a great unit. I talked to Clint to see if they could add a auto-lipo detection In a new firmware so you don't need to reprogram everytime you use different size batteries. To me that's the biggest pain in the hydra series.

Joe Ford
03-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Realize the post is a "bit" old, but the auto-lipo feature will be addressed I assure you. I can't stand it either. I've been pushing for it relentlessly since I got hooked (thanks Mr. Smock). Not going to stop til I get it! ha
I'll recommend a boat version of the Field Link for you gents as well.

BakedMopar
03-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Realize the post is a "bit" old, but the auto-lipo feature will be addressed I assure you. I can't stand it either. I've been pushing for it relentlessly since I got hooked (thanks Mr. Smock). Not going to stop til I get it! ha
I'll recommend a boat version of the Field Link for you gents as well.

Great this is one reason I dont run it in some boats.