PDA

View Full Version : Air America - Buh-Bye... FOX - Climbing...

Darin Jordan
01-22-2010, 10:41 AM
What??? You mean the majority of American's weren't FLOCKING to listen???

GO FIGURE! You have to actually BE a reasonable majority of Americans first...

adieu, adios, arrivederci, auf wiedersehen, au revoir, bye, bye-bye, cheerio, good-by, goodby, good-bye, goodbye, good day, sayonara, so long....

http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/21/news/companies/air_america_bankrupt/index.htm?cnn=yes&hpt=T2

Meanwhile:

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/21/the-fox-juggernaut-why-its-no-1/?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politic sdaily.com%2F2010%2F01%2F21%2Fthe-fox-juggernaut-why-its-no-1%2F

tharmer
01-22-2010, 11:46 AM
The real issue is that if you watch Fox and listen to the gabbers you don't need to think. They'll all tell you what to think and when to be outraged. Ditto-heads indeed!
-t

Darin Jordan
01-22-2010, 12:07 PM
The real issue is that if you watch Fox and listen to the gabbers you don't need to think. They'll all tell you what to think and when to be outraged. Ditto-heads indeed!
-t

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better... :Peace_Sign:

m4a1usr
01-22-2010, 12:24 PM
-t

I dont agree with that comment at all. Any good orator fires up the masses simply by connecting the dots. Its one of Bill Clintons greatest qualities ever since he has been in politics. While I cannot stand the man he is going to go down in history as a man who could shift the opinion of many. From just simple reasoning. Now if you were comparing Hitler I would side with you. I dont remember anyone on Fox telling me to use any means, including violence to force America to ignore public sentiment and change it so that it fits some demonized philosphy. We have brains. We think. I see your point but think you are oversimplifying what is becomming a powerfull tool. Talk radio started it, but TV is capitalizing on it. Its the American way.

John

AndyKunz
01-22-2010, 02:14 PM
-t

You realize you just repeated the mantra of the left, don't you? Which means, you're just one of the indoctrinated. You have been assimilated.

Congrats, Mr. "Free" Thinker :rofl:

Andy

Fluid
01-22-2010, 06:33 PM
The real issue is very clearly enunciated in the second link - everyone who disagrees with the "enlightened beltway crowd" is considered 'the uneducated class'. When you insult the majority of America and codify a class structure, what results can be expected? America is certainly not the beltway crowd, as difficult as it is for the "educated class" to accept.

RCprince
01-22-2010, 08:16 PM
The real issue is very clearly enunciated in the second link - everyone who disagrees with the "enlightened beltway crowd" is considered 'the uneducated class'. When you insult the majority of America and codify a class structure, what results can be expected? America is certainly not the beltway crowd, as difficult as it is for the "educated class" to accept.

Thank God!:bounce: couldn't imagine dying and waking up where Pat Robertson is.