PDA

View Full Version : Which ESC better

Eodman
01-17-2010, 02:26 PM
Alright can you guys give me your thoughts?

Doug & I picked up a 38 in H&M Intruder and we're not sure whether to use Castle 240's or Etti 150's with the larger Cap bank put on them!

It is twin drive and will probably go with Feigao Xl's intially. X447 counter rotating props -- any thoughts?

While on the subject which Fiegao's would you recommend? 4S to start and then jump tp 5 or 6!

m4a1usr
01-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Alright can you guys give me your thoughts?

Doug & I picked up a 38 in H&M Intruder and we're not sure whether to use Castle 240's or Etti 150's with the larger Cap bank put on them!

It is twin drive and will probably go with Feigao Xl's intially. X447 counter rotating props -- any thoughts?

While on the subject which Fiegao's would you recommend? 4S to start and then jump tp 5 or 6!

Spendy speedos but cheap motors? Doesnt seem to fit.

John

Rumdog
01-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Chances are, those"cheap" motors will outlast either of those esc's. And by a long shot! I'd say, if running up to 6s, that neither are a good choice. Have you ever tried the Hi-models?

Steven Vaccaro
01-18-2010, 07:17 AM
With 6s i would run the etti, with 4s I would run the castle 240's.

Eodman
01-18-2010, 07:50 AM
John we already have the ESC's on hand so no its not "spendy". Just realiatic so we can get this Cat running for my Son!

When we have a little more disposable cash available then we will purchase a higher quality motor maybe. For the most part we don't race just sport so I'm in no hurry to be "spendy".

George