PDA

View Full Version : FFRB Mean Machine Hatch

Steven Vaccaro
01-06-2010, 08:56 PM
I now have some white Mean Machine hatches instock.

http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=ffrb-mm-cowl

More colors to come soon.

http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/prodimages/mm-canopy_medium.jpg

ozzie-crawl
01-07-2010, 03:09 AM
sorry steve,i took more photos with a better camera awhile back but couldnt get them on my computer till now.
if these are any better feel free to use them,iam not much of a camera man so they may need cropping etc.

ozzie-crawl
01-07-2010, 03:11 AM
acouple more

Steven Vaccaro
01-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Thanks a bunch!

BakedMopar
01-19-2010, 02:01 AM
When will you be getting more of these in stock?

Steven Vaccaro
01-19-2010, 06:48 AM
I should have more in 1-2 weeks. White and yellow.

D&D
01-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Any chance of getting a red one in stock????

Steven Vaccaro
01-19-2010, 01:26 PM
I suggest getting it direct from Rob. It will be a while before I order more.

Team FFRB
01-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Any chance of getting a red one in stock????

I can do a red MM cowl for you but I will need a sample to match color.

D&D
01-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Team FFRB: I ordered my MM directly from Aeromarine with a few extra touches that I wanted. It will be an all read gel coat and I don't have the boat yet. So, I guess I'll have to look you up on this forum and see how big a sample you need for the color match.

Team FFRB
01-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Team FFRB: I ordered my MM directly from Aeromarine with a few extra touches that I wanted. It will be an all read gel coat and I don't have the boat yet. So, I guess I'll have to look you up on this forum and see how big a sample you need for the color match.

Sample only needs to be 30mm x 30mm approx.

hazegry
08-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Steve any more of these coming in soon I see your out of stock.

Team FFRB
08-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Steve any more of these coming in soon I see your out of stock.

Steven from OSE will have new updated version in 2 to 3 weeks.

They will be white gel coat finish.

Once I have colour samples from Steven there will be colours avail ie: Red, Yellow and Blue.

Steven Vaccaro
08-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Steven from OSE will have new updated version in 2 to 3 weeks.

They will be white gel coat finish.

Once I have colour samples from Steven there will be colours avail ie: Red, Yellow and Blue.

I finally have some extra hatches to send to you. Both yellow and blue. Just return them with the batch.

Team FFRB
08-04-2010, 05:59 PM
I finally have some extra hatches to send to you. Both yellow and blue. Just return them with the batch.

Steven,

Can you get hold of a red hatch for me? Reason, I have had a couple of your US clients wanting to know if I was going to supply you with these.

Steven Vaccaro
08-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Steven,

Can you get hold of a red hatch for me? Reason, I have had a couple of your US clients wanting to know if I was going to supply you with these.

I dont normally sell or stock the red, so If someone wants to send me a hatch I will forward it to you with my blue and yellow one. Let me know because i was going to ship them soon.

Team FFRB
08-05-2010, 02:09 AM
I dont normally sell or stock the red, so If someone wants to send me a hatch I will forward it to you with my blue and yellow one. Let me know because i was going to ship them soon.

Steven,

If no one contacts you within a couple of days go ahead and send them to me.

D&D
08-05-2010, 08:27 AM
I wanted a red one, but couldn't get Aeromarine to send me a color chip even after they kept saying they would. Now I've built my MM using the standard hatch and I don't know if this hatch will fit where and how I've mounted my motor.

So my problems are how the color red on my boat (Aeromarines red gelcoat) and the red on this hatch would match and of course the fit. Could someone send the the measurements on the new hatch, especially where the "bubble" is to fit the motor? If it will fit I will be interested.

Team FFRB
08-06-2010, 07:43 PM
I wanted a red one, but couldn't get Aeromarine to send me a color chip even after they kept saying they would. Now I've built my MM using the standard hatch and I don't know if this hatch will fit where and how I've mounted my motor.

So my problems are how the color red on my boat (Aeromarines red gelcoat) and the red on this hatch would match and of course the fit. Could someone send the the measurements on the new hatch, especially where the "bubble" is to fit the motor? If it will fit I will be interested.

From front of hatch to start of bubble = 90mm
I will need a sample to colour match the red.

Team FFRB
08-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Steven,

I received colour samples yesterday, Thank you.

Steven Vaccaro
08-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Steven,

I received colour samples yesterday, Thank you.

Great.

ls1fst98
08-25-2010, 01:45 PM
How much would a carbon hatch be shipped? (if you still make the CF version)

Steven Vaccaro
09-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Any news on the hatches?

properchopper
09-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Any news on the hatches?

I'll be needing one shortly. :popcorn2:

ls1fst98
09-08-2010, 08:40 PM
haha i need one now...im tired of looking at my mean machine hatch...although it doesnt look too bad now...

Team FFRB
09-09-2010, 03:10 AM
Any news on the hatches?

Steven,

I will be sending your hatches in 1.5 weeks.

White, Blue and Yellow.

If any one wants a red hatch I will need a sample sent to me for this to happen.

Team FFRB
09-09-2010, 03:16 AM
How much would a carbon hatch be shipped? (if you still make the CF version)

Yes I can make carbon hatches.

I can send Steven at OSE a carbon version with his lot of hatches in 1.5 weeks time.

D&D
09-18-2010, 06:31 PM
I''ve given up on Aeromarine sending me a sample of their red gel coat. Now my old Sprint Cat 90 fell off the wall above my workbench and attacked my Mean Machine. Yep is was very jellous and it busted up the Mean Machine hatch. Ok, it didn't exactly kill it - but it don't look pretty anymore. Now I have a "watch" on the OSE site for the new hatches to appear. What colors, carbon fiber, etc. are you planning to send to OSE????

Team FFRB
09-19-2010, 04:38 AM
I''ve given up on Aeromarine sending me a sample of their red gel coat. Now my old Sprint Cat 90 fell off the wall above my workbench and attacked my Mean Machine. Yep is was very jellous and it busted up the Mean Machine hatch. Ok, it didn't exactly kill it - but it don't look pretty anymore. Now I have a "watch" on the OSE site for the new hatches to appear. What colors, carbon fiber, etc. are you planning to send to OSE????

I have taken a punt on a red gel coat and I will be posting pic's of my white, Blue, Yellow and Red MM hatches within the next few days.

I am sending Steven at OSE a white/Carbon fibre version to sell on his web site.

If there is interest in these I can make a few up in different colors as mentioned above.

Team FFRB
09-24-2010, 12:12 AM
I have made up a couple of samples.

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/picture.php?albumid=59&pictureid=2651

As you can see the blue hatch sample from OSE is a perfect match to MM hatch.

Yellow gel coat is not right to match sample from OSE.
I will need to have it tinted up a few shades.