PDA

View Full Version : which is better, the brushless fastech or brushless blackjack ?

lucozader
12-30-2009, 12:37 PM
???

Diegoboy
12-30-2009, 12:56 PM
I can't believe I'm choosing a mono over a cat.
Fastech!

domwilson
12-30-2009, 03:09 PM
What kind of running are you planning with your choice? What kind of conditions?

BHChieftain
12-31-2009, 11:37 AM
Note that the blackjack has a steerable drive whereas the fastech has a fixed drive + a rudder (some folks prefer the fixed drive + rudder setup).

I'm looking for a good sized cat (at least as big as the blackjack) with a fixed drive + rudder. EKOS is interesteing, but I'd prefer the simplicity of a single drive. Something like the UL-1 but in a cat hull... Anybody have a suggestion?

-Chief

Diegoboy
12-31-2009, 12:38 PM
Note that the blackjack has a steerable drive whereas the fastech has a fixed drive + a rudder (some folks prefer the fixed drive + rudder setup).

I'm looking for a good sized cat (at least as big as the blackjack) with a fixed drive + rudder. EKOS is interesteing, but I'd prefer the simplicity of a single drive. Something like the UL-1 but in a cat hull... Anybody have a suggestion?

-Chief

Buy the BJ & this (http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=ose-80085), then marry the two (with my blessing) :lol:

BHChieftain
12-31-2009, 08:30 PM
I like it! Thanks!!

-Chief

forescott
04-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Or get a used blackjack nitro with the new red anodized hardware and convert it. I like the red/black color scheme on the nitro BJ better!