PDA

View Full Version : Fastech, strange battery problem...

lomdel
12-22-2009, 07:47 AM
I persuaded a friend to purchase a Fastech to get into the hobby of FE. He got it. Bought two 4600mah NiMH's and got the LHS to put some Deans on.

1. Now when he connects them it will only arm the ESC if connected with one particular pack on the left and the other one on the right. Switching the packs on the ESC connector, leads to nothing happening when switching on the ESC...:confused2: Only one pack drains as well when running... :confused2:
Where is the problem, the stock ESC leads or is one batt pack a dud?

2. What is the fastest, easiest way to remove the shaft for re-lube?

wakeboardfusion
12-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Get a voltage meter to see if the one battery is giving any juice. If it has been sitting in the hobby shop for a while you might need to wake up the cells.

Diesel6401
12-22-2009, 03:44 PM
I had a similar problem with my SV with some brand new NIMH batteries. Soon as I would plug one particiluar pack into my cheap charger after like 5ms it would say charged. Put it into the boat and nothing would happen. I had to buy a better charger and everything worked fine after that.

Arctic Fire
12-22-2009, 07:33 PM
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gupim0o0Coc everything you need to know!

LiPo Power
12-22-2009, 09:33 PM
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gupim0o0Coc everything you need to know!

cool....

LiPo Power
12-22-2009, 09:34 PM
I persuaded a friend to purchase a Fastech to get into the hobby of FE. He got it. Bought two 4600mah NiMH's and got the LHS to put some Deans on.

1. Now when he connects them it will only arm the ESC if connected with one particular pack on the left and the other one on the right. Switching the packs on the ESC connector, leads to nothing happening when switching on the ESC...:confused2: Only one pack drains as well when running... :confused2:
Where is the problem, the stock ESC leads or is one batt pack a dud?

2. What is the fastest, easiest way to remove the shaft for re-lube?

1. get programming card

2. get LiPo's

DONE!!!!