PDA

View Full Version : Missing goods

Flying Scotsman
12-16-2009, 04:07 AM
As some of you know my wife and I split up but we moved to the same apartrment building :eek: It is cool though, as I have a seperate entrance. All my boats were moved and put into the storage locker. The problem is all my transmiter radios are AWOL
I perceive they are in her locker or in her flat, as she decided to renovate her whole flat and she lives in her second bedroom and visits me to take a shower, as all here boxes etc are in the main bedroom, whilst the renovation takes place
Moving is hell after living 30 years in a house. We are still good friends

Douggie missing his radios

ncornacchi
12-16-2009, 05:25 AM
Reminded me of the old saying: " My wife left me and my dog died. Sure do miss my dog".

Doby
12-16-2009, 10:21 AM
I think he"s missing his radios more.....................

NitroVal
12-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Damn, she's using your shower, the least she could let you do is rummage through her stuff to find your beloved toys..

domwilson
12-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Damn, she's using your shower, the least she could let you do is rummage through her stuff to find your beloved toys..

That's probably why she is using his shower...'cause he's been rummaging through her "stuff"..:banana:

Xzessperated
12-16-2009, 03:25 PM
That's probably why she is using his shower...'cause he's been rummaging through her "stuff"..:banana:

:laugh: You are killing me Dom :roflol:

Flying Scotsman
12-16-2009, 04:53 PM
You guys are the best, but I am pissed off about my radios. It was not her fault. The movers from hell, I trust just placed that box in her mess. If that box has gone to the place where all missing socks go to, I will not be a happy puppy.

Douggie

chuckc
12-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Ah Douggie, we need to sit down and have a few Dram's. Ye will get ov'r it. Beside, I got some radio's I'll ship ya with crystals. Not the best,but at least ya can run Lad. :beerchug:

Flying Scotsman
12-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Apart from the radios, my eagle tree and all extra servos,hardware etc are awol.
I am not happy, also my dremel, standard drill and many other items are missing. I need a hug and money :smile:, I think the loss is about $2,000.00. No boating for a while, at least it is winter time.

Douggie