PDA

View Full Version : Douggie the a**hole

Flying Scotsman
12-04-2009, 05:10 PM
I have had many kind messages sent to me as to am I are ok

Barely, as I just moved and got legally seperated, and the ex is in the same building...interesting times :banana:

Douggie in a mental fog :eek:

Thanks to all :hug1:

Xzessperated
12-04-2009, 05:18 PM
I have had many kind messages sent to me as to I am are ok

Barely, as I just moved and got legally seperated, and the ex is in the same building...interesting times :banana:

Douggie in a mental fog :eek:

Thanks to all :hug1:

Douggie,
I am not going to go through the been there and done that so I know your pain routine because we all feel it in different ways. Just want you to know you have friends if you need to talk. You know my email address and if you send me your phone number I will call from time to time. Keep on posting and maybe take a boat to the water when you have time. :hug1:

egneg
12-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Just don't forget to eat now and then - toast is easy to make.

Jeff Wohlt
12-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Been there, douggie. Just keep your mind straight and stay positive.

Xzessperated
12-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Just don't forget to eat now and then - toast with cheese is easy to make.

Sorry Chuck but you missed two words out

egneg
12-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Paddy ... what was I thinking. :doh:

andym
12-04-2009, 06:57 PM
I tell you Douggie that lot would make Dr Phill look draconian !!! Their advise is bull*!***!***!***!**!!
Mate start smoking big cigars, drinking at least 2 bottles of Whiskey a day, tell everybody to get Fuc$ed and start an account at the local brothel !!! I PROMISE you this works as I have been doing this for about 10 years now and I fell great!!

Flying Scotsman
12-04-2009, 07:20 PM
As, I have said to many kind pm measages the animal is alive and well and he will respond in his kind !!!demenour to all respondents to all posters on this forum

Douggie off to the pub

Jeff Wohlt
12-04-2009, 08:43 PM
See...now there is our Douggie :)

ozzie-crawl
12-05-2009, 12:44 AM
I tell you Douggie that lot would make Dr Phill look draconian !!! Their advise is bull*!***!***!***!**!!
Mate start smoking big cigars, drinking at least 2 bottles of Whiskey a day, tell everybody to get Fuc$ed and start an account at the local brothel !!! I PROMISE you this works as I have been doing this for about 10 years now and I fell great!!

yea and get yourself a harley
then you will be douggie the bad ass :buttrock:

andym
12-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Hey an unreliable vibrator!! What a great idea

egneg
12-05-2009, 08:53 AM
then you will be douggie the bad ass :buttrock:

If Douggie gets a Harley I will send him this brain bucket w/ custom paint.

Flying Scotsman
12-05-2009, 11:23 PM
If Douggie gets a Harley I will send him this brain bucket w/ custom paint.

I will be dead with one of those plastic hats, if I had an accident. Might be a good idea though for all the other forum members :banana:

Douggie

Xzessperated
12-05-2009, 11:39 PM
I will be dead with one of those plastic hats, if I had an accident. Might be a good idea though for all the other forum members :banana:

Douggie

Hmmm Mr Nice is back :laugh:

Flying Scotsman
12-06-2009, 12:53 AM
Hmmm Mr Nice is back :laugh:

Yes the person who loves all forum members is back, but who will not suffer silly walk questions :w00t:

Douggie the twit