PDA

View Full Version : Black Cat Scat Cat26

Jeepers
08-25-2007, 10:42 PM
This is my dads "Black Cat fireworks" BBY Scat Cat 26, that I just finished. I hope my dad likes it. Again A BIG THANKS TO RMZ and his artistic abilities for the decals, these are amazing!

The cat is painted black with gold flake, windshield is pewter silver, outlined in gray pinstriping, power comes from a 700 series motor and 12 cells all of the exhaust exits will be the water outlets. it looks better in person then in the pictures. :thumbup1: Thanks for looking!:D

ReddyWatts
08-25-2007, 10:56 PM
That looks really good! I did not know RMZ could produce graphics like that.

Are you going to put the flex drive cable in a metal tube?

Jeepers
08-25-2007, 11:05 PM
That looks really good! I did not know RMZ could produce graphics like that.

Are you going to put the flex drive cable in a metal tube?

Yep RMZ makes killer graphics. I sent him a picture of a Black Cat fireworks gold series box, he has several hours involved!

yeah I will install the flex cable in a metal tube after we get it riding right, I usually install larger tube than step it down later.

Doug Smock
08-25-2007, 11:16 PM
The boat looks GREAT!!!!! I like it!!!!:buttrock:
Good job mate.
RMZ..... killer graphics man!!:D

Has your dad seen it yet?
Doug

Jeepers
08-25-2007, 11:28 PM
The boat looks GREAT!!!!! I like it!!!!:buttrock:
Good job mate.
RMZ..... killer graphics man!!:D

Has your dad seen it yet?
Doug

THANKS Doug!

He has not seen it yet, and he has NO idea what it even might look like! I will unveil it tomorrow to him at the lake, he wont be able to test though I would like the paint to cure a few days before putting hatch tape to it. LOL!

RMZDADDY
08-26-2007, 10:03 AM
That did turn out looking good, nice placement of the graphics. I'm glad you're happy with the results:D

Fluid
08-26-2007, 10:17 AM
Before you use any hatch tape on it, put a coat of good automotive wax on it first. This will help keep the tape from peeling off the paint and it makes the boat easier to clean after a day of running in dirty water. While at first it may seem a bad idea, the wax does not inhibit the ability of the tape to stick enough to still work great....it just keeps the paint on the hull, not on the tape. This is commonly done by guys in our club with great success.

Jeepers
08-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Thanks Jay i will try that.

Well guys my dad loved the boat and he wants to get it on the water ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t: