PDA

View Full Version : What are YOU thankful for? Aside from the obvious Health, Family, etc.

Diegoboy
11-26-2009, 09:54 AM
Aside from the obvious Health, Family, etc...

I am thankful for being a part of such a great community of people here on OSE.

detox
11-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Large Panasonic HD Plasma television and hobbies such as RC boat building.

Jesse J
11-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Aside from the obvious Health, Family, etc...

I am thankful for being a part of such a great community of people here on OSE.

ditto! this is really a fun place to hang out (too bad it is so virtual). I have to say, every other forum is like a big whirl pool of chaos - so many people and so many posts that you can't keep track of anybody/anything. I really like the self policing that goes down and the support we give each other!

Keep it up guys!

Cheer,
Jesse

Boatman
11-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Thankful for a wife that does not complain about my hobby and how much I spend on these toys. Speaking of which, will OSE be having any "black Friday" blowout sales? Thanks to everyone for helping each other and bringing some good competition to the races.

tth
11-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Thankful for my wife actually helping me sometimes to give me ideas and taking part in building the boats too.

AndyKunz
11-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Salvation. My friends. My EXCELLENT job. My parents.

Andy

Cat-Boi
11-26-2009, 12:00 PM
being and american and alive at this time... imagine being alive in the 1900's, no rc back then!

tth
11-26-2009, 12:41 PM
I imagine things were grey back then. Definately alot more colorful now days.

Hydromaniac
11-26-2009, 12:54 PM
After being diagnosed with a deep spinal tumor that any surgical treatment would cause the loss of use of my legs ( which will most likely happen at some point in the future) I decided to not have any surgery at this time (with several medical consultations) and prayed it would not worsen too rapidly, after nearly 2 years I am thankful to still have use of my legs and that am able walk most of the time pretty normaly, with minimal pain. I was forced to quit the buisness I built due to physical limitations and doctors advice. When I get up in the morning If I can feel the ground at my feet it is a good day and for that I thank GOD.

Gerwin Brommer
11-26-2009, 12:55 PM
... having only 3 boats now. When I did have 17 boats at once my life was much more complicated :-)

yurkanip
11-26-2009, 01:18 PM
happy thanksgiving...to all of the ose family. You guys help soo many boaters...its great. I am thanksful for family, health...(yes thats already been mentioned) I am also thankful for living in a free country, U.S. Farms and farming families, thankful for music, good food and the ability to share it with anyone at any moment.
Happy turkey day, gang

Patrick

teach
11-26-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm thankful for the happiness of my family.

Also thankful I don't have to wheel Hydromaniac up to the driverstand....he's already a pain in the butt. :sorry:

egneg
11-26-2009, 01:31 PM
I am thankful that Steven gave us a place to list products/services so members here can benefit from this. I am also thankful for all the members that have used this as it has helped me a great deal in partaking of this great hobby.

Chuck :bowdown:

graill
11-26-2009, 01:44 PM
... having only 3 boats now. When I did have 17 boats at once my life was much more complicated :-)

Ditto, exactly. :laugh:

A "boatload" sold and three left, life is less complicated in the boating area. :smile:

Have a great turkey day.

Darin Jordan
11-26-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm thankful for all the people I've meet, those I've yet to meet, and all the opportunities that have been afforded me by being a part of this excellent, FUN, and rewarding hobby!

Special Thanks to Steven Vaccaro, Don Wollard, Pete@Lou's Fast Electrics, and all of those who have taken their time and money to provide us all with these forums. This hobby is MUCH better because of you guys!

Karfrik
11-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks then for my very understanding and lovely wife and my 2 beautiful daughters.For finding such a nice hobby and the people and forum to learn and deal about it.Its ADDICTIVE!!!!! but a wonderful hobby i must say......
Happy Thanksgiving Day everybody....................Cheers!!!...Albert/karfrik and family

red6
11-26-2009, 06:56 PM
I am thankful for still being employed.

Gary
11-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Im thankfull that i didnt punch my brother inlaw in the face today!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

tylerm
11-26-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm happy my exams are over :laugh: Back to boating

Simon.O.
11-27-2009, 03:39 AM
The help, new ideas and support that is given here by all of us, well except for those across the ditch who are just plain rude. :sarcasm1:
:beerchug:

And here is to the obvious, my darling wife and daughter :thumbup:

NativePaul
11-27-2009, 03:41 AM
I'm thankful for brushless motors, LiPo batteries and Chinese people that work for a bowl of rice a day so I can afford them.

Efis
11-27-2009, 08:27 AM
I'm thankful my employer actually pays me to have so much fun.

Blake

AndyKunz
11-27-2009, 08:43 AM
I'm thankful my employer actually pays me to have so much fun.

Blake

I'll second that one, Blake!

Andy