PDA

View Full Version : New estimate for Afghan war: $1 million per soldier

RCprince
11-16-2009, 03:06 AM
http://rawstory.com/2009/11/estimate-afghan-war-1-million-soldier/

Wow, Wow, Wow...if only the soldiers were getting paid a fraction of that. But this is what happens to an anesthetized populace, all cognitive function have been seared as if with a hot iron. There is no rest for the weary, if 2012 is real in any figment of the imagination, it might be our only salvation. I know, I know I'm sounding pessimistic.

However, modern day humanity have lost all capacity to correct itself...it will take something external...we are suffering from an autoimmune disease along the metaphoric lines of lupus. People usually ask me, why I think the way I do? I guess I've always been an eccentric person. Most of it has to do alot with reading my moms, psyche-books from like 8 years old, in which humanity became a field experiment to me from that point on. I just would observe people behavior, without acquiescing. I use to watch people and ask them in my mind, " is something f%^^&** wrong with you? are there any lobotomist nearby?

The other is being very blessed at a young age. Whereas, at a point in my life, I felt like the Bible passage:Matt 4:1-11 was about me. I was offered it, saw it for what it was and declined. it's all a delusion of illusions, in simplicity lies beauty.

The Network 1976, Howard Beale: "You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here, you're beginning to believe that the tube is reality and your own lives are unreal. You do. Why, whatever the tube tells you: you dress like the tube, you eat like the tube, you raise your children like the tube, you even think like the tube. This is mass madness, you maniacs. In God's name, you people are the real thing, WE are the illusion."

P. Positive!
E. Electrons!
A. Activated!
C. Constructive!
E. Energy!

NitroVal
11-16-2009, 12:12 PM
And to think, for just the cost of paying 5000 of those soldiers, one bomb would be needed to send half the middle eastern population back to stone age and end over 2000 years of fighting, at least for a few years..
Hows that for eccentric...

RCprince
11-16-2009, 02:29 PM
It worked with Japan, I guess.

domwilson
11-16-2009, 08:44 PM
That would work, if only the innocent people would just get out of the way.

NitroVal
11-16-2009, 09:37 PM
Oh well, gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.. Look at Japan. Ever since they were traumatized with one they havent been in any war for the last 65 years

domwilson
11-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Oh well, gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.. Look at Japan. Ever since they were traumatized with one they havent been in any war for the last 65 years

I can't imagine you being serious...