PDA

View Full Version : Traxxas prop kit

westbeach
10-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Hi Steve,

I am interested in this kit, any chance of getting one in for me? Thank You.

Neal

bwells
10-21-2009, 10:41 PM
do you mean the upgrade kit to the two Octura x447l/r with shafts, dogs, and nuts?

westbeach
10-21-2009, 10:57 PM
Bwells,

I was looking at that too, but interested in the carbon prop kit, comes with the octura prop shaft and bullet nut. part no. OSE-TRAXXASPROPKIT. This kit is advertised for 44.99
the one you mentioned I believe is around a 100.

bwells
10-22-2009, 12:33 AM
I'm assuming you are looking for props for the Villian. The OSE ones are sharpend and balanced and would be a done deal. I pieced it out but bought a balancer for the props. Everyone says this is the best upgrade along with the cooling coils. I was not impressed with the performance on 8.4 NiMh but plan on 4s lippos when I get to it. A little batt adjustment may do the trick, been busy with other boats. The Villian does not flip which is what I like!!

Steven Vaccaro
10-22-2009, 06:48 AM
The performance upgrade isnt earth shattering, about 1-3 mph. I received a bunch of carbon props last week, so I'll get going on the carbon prop kits. I wont have the metal ones any longer.

westbeach
10-22-2009, 08:48 AM
Steve,

The performance upgrade isnt earth shattering, about 1-3 mph.

Is this related to both the carbon and the Octura props upgrade?

I received a bunch of carbon props last week, so I'll get going on the carbon prop kits. I wont have the metal ones any longer.

Cool:thumbup: Thanks Steve!
LMK when they are ready and I will shoot you an order!

Neal