PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU Tony Heller !!!( properhopper )

LiPo Power
09-29-2009, 05:31 PM
I know this is little bit off the topic but you guys have to see this thred and please read it all to the end.
It will speak for itself.

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=10420

I would like to THANK YOU Tony for all your efford to help me out with this!
You have spent your own time, money and put so much in to it, words are not enough to describe your kind personality.
I know this was fun for you to do and that is great. I just like to let you know that I do appreciate very much.
You are perfect example of the fact that we still have a large family of people on OSE that we can trust and safely deal with.....
THANK YOU from Canada all the way to California !!!
:beerchug:

Flying Scotsman
09-29-2009, 05:50 PM
I know this is little bit off the topic but you guys have to see this thred and please read it all to the end.
It will speak for itself.

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=10420

I would like to THANK YOU Tony for all your efford to help me out with this!
You have spent your own time, money and put so much in to it, words are not enough to describe your kind personality.
I know this was fun for you to do and that is great. I just like to let you know that I do appreciate very much.
You are perfect example of the fact that we still have a large family of people on OSE that we can trust and safely deal with.....
THANK YOU from Canada all the way to California !!!
:beerchug:

But, he is still a jerk from California with a Harley complex and thinks HE CAN SAIL :banana:

Tony, all kidding aside you are a great forum member. apart from Jan! The bald headed Dark Horse Shovel Nose... loser

Douggie

Ub Hauled
09-29-2009, 06:13 PM
But, he is still a jerk from California with a Harley complex and thinks HE CAN SAIL :banana:

Tony, all kidding aside you are a great forum member. apart from Jan! The bald headed Dark Horse Shovel Nose... loser

Douggie

Yeah, he sucks!

properchopper
10-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Aw shucks ! Truthfully, I'm just repaying the debt I've incurred from all the help freely and generously give to me by my FE family members. :smile::smile::smile: