PDA

View Full Version : TLR Blackjack 26 breakaway rudder plus

wickedgmc
08-08-2007, 01:50 PM
I have a Twisted Liquid Racing breakaway inline rudder and breakaway turnfins that I do not need. Ordered them and then actually got rid of the boat before I installed them. I am now buying a Jolly so no more Black Jack 26 for me. Following info from TLR ::::::

TLR BREAKAWAY "SKATER" INLINE RUDDER SYSTEM -- Gain control at high speed of your Blackjack 26 by installing our "SKATER" In Line Rudder System. Increase control in turns and on the straights. This kit lets you completely remove the u-joint system on the Blackjack 26. Saving you money in the long run. Kit comes complete with everything you need to install in minutes, including new drive shaft and strut. No modifications needed to install.

BREAKAWAY TURN FIN KIT -- Gain more security and confidence knowing you got Breakaway Turn Fins on your Blackjack 26. Kit comes complete with both left and right turn fins and replacement shears pins. Ready to bolt on.

they are both there satin finish and I will ship as soon as they are paid for, that being said they will sell together only and will sell them for 70.00 shipped anywhere in the US.

wickedgmc
08-12-2007, 11:14 PM
nobody needs this stuff?

wickedgmc
08-14-2007, 09:35 PM
sold......