PDA

View Full Version : pics of radio box

saleens7
08-07-2007, 02:50 PM
anyone have any pics of how the esc and receiver are place in their rado box? where mine is placed, it doesent seem to have enough of the motor wires coming out that they will be able to reach the motor....and if i flip it around, the batt wires dont come out enough....

Jeepers
08-07-2007, 07:40 PM
what kind of boat?

saleens7
08-07-2007, 08:16 PM
SV27....i kind of figured you would guess that since its in the SV27 forum...

ROOSTERTAIL
08-07-2007, 08:33 PM
SV27....i kind of figured you would guess that since its in the SV27 forum...
LMFAO A PRICELES RESPONSE!!!:D

wickedgmc
08-10-2007, 02:21 AM
hope this will help you out buddy

saleens7
08-10-2007, 09:51 AM
i cant really tell by the pics, but are the motor wires coming from the esc of the esc furthest away from the hole that goes to the motor? for some reason, when i have my esc in there, the motor wires dont come out far enough to get to the motor and when i turn it around so the motor wires can get out further, the bat plug barely exits the radio box....u guess when i put the Y harness on it, it will be ok.....

Diegoboy
08-10-2007, 10:48 AM
i cant really tell by the pics, but are the motor wires coming from the esc of the esc furthest away from the hole that goes to the motor? for some reason, when i have my esc in there, the motor wires dont come out far enough to get to the motor and when i turn it around so the motor wires can get out further, the bat plug barely exits the radio box....u guess when i put the Y harness on it, it will be ok.....

Correct. The 3 motor wires are away from the hole. they channel through the cooling fins then out the hole.