PDA

View Full Version : FE whiplash sport 40 gettin some air

stereorob
09-20-2009, 11:03 PM
this whiplash is ready to go .........airborne:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcZSIOfG4U0

txboatpilot
09-21-2009, 10:48 AM
That is what happens when you forget to put in the added weight pack before a run!!:doh: I have a 6oz weight pack i put all the way up front when racing to keep the nose down and get CG right.. :o

Raydee
09-21-2009, 03:27 PM
I was going to ask if you turned left a little?

andym
09-22-2009, 03:21 AM
Mate there is no excuse for that, with the right CG and turn fin angle this just should not happen at that speed on smooth water unless there are 200mph winds you are driving into. A good leson for correct set up though and I hope there was no damage.

txboatpilot
09-22-2009, 08:16 AM
Mate there is no excuse for that, with the right CG and turn fin angle this just should not happen at that speed on smooth water unless there are 200mph winds you are driving into. A good leson for correct set up though and I hope there was no damage.

You should learn too read the whole post,, before making comments like "there is no excuse for that"..:blah: . If you read my post,, you would notice the CG was WAY OFF in that video... I had forgot to put in my weight packs up front,, which is how the CG gets adjusted correctly,, about 1" behind the sponsoons.. In the video the CG was somewhere between 3-4" behind sponsoons,, WAY to light up front.. Which causes easy blowovers...

Thanks for the tip on 200mph winds,, it really helped..:cool: