PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: TurboCAD v12 upgrade to Professional... or newer Pro version

Darin Jordan
09-17-2009, 09:30 AM
I know it's a longshot, but I figured it's worth a try.

I currently have TurboCAD v12 Deluxe, but I need to upgrade it to Professional, or get a newer version of TurboCAD Professional.

If anyone has something like this laying around that they aren't using, please contact me and let's discuss making it mine! ;)

OR, as an alternative, if you have an older version of AutoCAD laying around, and it's capable of viewing .IGS files, that would work as well...

Thanks,

kookie_guy
09-17-2009, 10:20 AM
I know it's a longshot, but I figured it's worth a try.

I currently have TurboCAD v12 Deluxe, but I need to upgrade it to Professional, or get a newer version of TurboCAD Professional.

If anyone has something like this laying around that they aren't using, please contact me and let's discuss making it mine! ;)

OR, as an alternative, if you have an older version of AutoCAD laying around, and it's capable of viewing .IGS files, that would work as well...

Thanks,

sending pm

pbleckert972
09-17-2009, 11:10 AM
ill see if i have any autocad laying around

6S HYDRO
09-17-2009, 12:06 PM
i have 2002 autocad pro. not sure about the .igs files though

pbleckert972
09-17-2009, 12:13 PM
im working on 2009 autocad rite now and it supports .igs(Image Systems Grayscale) but its not a saving option. may i ask why you need it? just curious.

Darin Jordan
09-17-2009, 12:25 PM
im working on 2009 autocad rite now and it supports .igs(Image Systems Grayscale) but its not a saving option. may i ask why you need it? just curious.

I have a file that was sent to me that I need to review and give my opinion on... I just can't view it in this format with my current software... The Professional version of TurboCAD has this support... as may others...

AndyKunz
09-18-2009, 08:50 AM
Darin,

I have TCAD 15 on my machines at home and work as well as Pro-E's reader. E-mail me.

Andy