• The Front Page RSS Feed

by Published on 12-07-2011 05:05 PM  Number of Views: 12732 

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    by Published on 06-22-2011 07:37 PM  Number of Views: 11211 

Welcome to the main page of the Upgraded OffshoreElectrics Forum. There have been many changes and moving of buttons on the board, but I think once you get familiar with the changes, your experience is going to be much improved. If you have any questions please post them here for a quick response.

Some of the added features.
    -The use of tables in now active in forum threads.
    -Quick load of multiple pictures.
    -Video links for videos to post within the thread.
    -Main page with updates to whats currently being said on the threads.
    -Article posting and creating. Its now possible to create an article with the click of a button.
    -Plus, there are many more small fixes that work in the background to keep the forum running smoothly.

Link to products site www.offshoreElectrics.com or www.ose.us

• Recent Forum Posts

montymike

flex cable?

Iridebikes247, awesome...

montymike Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    montymike

flex cable?

Thanks fluid for ur quick reply , i only use that style collet also.

montymike Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    iridebikes247

flex cable?

I solder them usually, or use loctite 603. Tried with 638 and it was way too thick. Definitely an important step though for when the cable gets crushed

iridebikes247 Today, 12:43 PM Go to last post
    ray schrauwen

BBY New P Sport Hydro

Eventually we all will scale things back as we get older so I don't blame you one bit Randy for thinning things right out. After your health issues I

ray schrauwen Today, 12:35 PM Go to last post
    Pau7060

BBY New P Sport Hydro

Climax P-Sport Pro

Pau7060 Today, 12:28 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

Impulse 31, head on.
    Impulse 31, head on. by petej
    t1
    t1 by ice329
    going going 026