• The Front Page RSS Feed

by Published on 12-07-2011 04:05 PM  Number of Views: 12118 

Found this while searching RumRunnerRacing. The idea is to better expand the visibility of meeting places for us Rc boaters around the world. I'm not sure who stated it, but they deserve a bunch of credit.

Model Boat Pond Locations
    How to add your pond.

1. Click here Google Maps Link for Rc Boating Locations
    2. Click the link in the upper right corner of Google Maps to sign into Google if you are not already signed in.
    3. Once you have signed into Google you will see a red EDIT button above. Click it.
    3. A Push Pin icon will appear in the upper left corner of the map. Click the Push Pin icon and place it on the map where your pond is.
    4. After placing the Push Pin on the map a Text Box will appear where you can add information about the pond location. Please include details about the pond such as Name, Running times, Directions, Contact person(s), Club affiliation (if any), website link, types of power systems allowed, etc.
    by Published on 06-22-2011 06:37 PM  Number of Views: 10514 

Welcome to the main page of the Upgraded OffshoreElectrics Forum. There have been many changes and moving of buttons on the board, but I think once you get familiar with the changes, your experience is going to be much improved. If you have any questions please post them here for a quick response.

Some of the added features.
    -The use of tables in now active in forum threads.
    -Quick load of multiple pictures.
    -Video links for videos to post within the thread.
    -Main page with updates to whats currently being said on the threads.
    -Article posting and creating. Its now possible to create an article with the click of a button.
    -Plus, there are many more small fixes that work in the background to keep the forum running smoothly.

Link to products site www.offshoreElectrics.com or www.ose.us

• Recent Forum Posts

flraptor07

(6) GP style ML Boatworks sport hydros to be built...any interest?

Good deal Mike, can't wait! I have turn fins I can use till those get here..

flraptor07 Today, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    kfxguy

New rivercat build maiden!

I'm uploading videos at the moment but could not wait to post! This is basically my first full build for someone. His goal was 70mph. First time in the

kfxguy Today, 07:15 PM Go to last post
    Dana W

motor mounts

Whatever happen to Herve ??

Dana

Dana W Today, 07:14 PM Go to last post
    Grimracer

NAMBA P-Ltd Motor discussion

We have a set of tests that are done on the motors to qualify the output. (its a standard test for all brushless motors we offer). The load parameters

Grimracer Today, 07:02 PM Go to last post
    rearwheelin

Over clocking the old T29 project

Ok she is in there. Putty and resin. Hopefully that's a good combination to pop the tray out should I need to do maintenance on the stuffing tube. This

rearwheelin Today, 06:56 PM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

04 by rightturnonly
    Topkick with double troubles and rock grabbers
    Topkick with double troubles and rock grabbers by Jesse J
    31" Pro Boat Impulse 
37" Fightercat Shocker 
25" Radtek Mystic
    31" Pro Boat Impulse 37" Fightercat Shocker 25" Radtek Mystic by DSC1
    4 winns
    4 winns by stolioni