• OffshoreElectrics Forum Upgrade

Welcome to the main page of the Upgraded OffshoreElectrics Forum. There have been many changes and moving of buttons on the board, but I think once you get familiar with the changes, your experience is going to be much improved. If you have any questions please post them here for a quick response.

Some of the added features.
    -The use of tables in now active in forum threads.
    -Quick load of multiple pictures.
    -Video links for videos to post within the thread.
    -Main page with updates to whats currently being said on the threads.
    -Article posting and creating. Its now possible to create an article with the click of a button.
    -Plus, there are many more small fixes that work in the background to keep the forum running smoothly.

Link to products site www.offshoreElectrics.com or www.ose.us
    Comments 6 Comments
      G.Rose -
      Steve, just trying to buy some stuff!! I need help to navigate to your product page.
      ron1950 -
      bottom of page has his store link also if u click on his banner on top of page....
      FighterCat57 -
      OffshoreElectrics Forum Upgrade by Steven Vaccaro Published on 06-22-2011 06:37 PM Number of Views: 666
      mickvk -
      Good job on the forum upgrade Steven!
      sonny1717 -
      for anyone who cares, there will be a few of us running tomorrow , at Prado Park, near euclid and the 71 freeway, in chino, california tomorrow. i know its late , but just remembered now.
      salty7067 -
      How about this bike with my boats and tools on the trailer. Yeah, the front wheel on my bike is electric. I cruise at 17MPH in 21st gear. Lipo battery for up to 20 miles. Two 31" Impulses. One stock. One with 4074. Salty7067
  • Recent Forum Posts

kfxguy

A little help with an idea

Velcro to the outer wall and side of the battery.

kfxguy Today, 02:24 AM Go to last post
    fweasel

***NEW*** Pro Boat UL-19 30" Sport Hydro

problems with his new gas Zelos

fweasel Today, 01:58 AM Go to last post
    fweasel

Proboat Zelos G 48" Cat Gas Powered!

This.

fweasel Today, 01:57 AM Go to last post
    fweasel

Cheetah Boat For Sale

or perhaps he was referring to the newer iTrader feature of the forum, where all of a user/seller's feedback can be viewed in a single location. FWIW,

fweasel Today, 01:56 AM Go to last post
    ray schrauwen

Hotrod Delta Force Mini-Sniper

Bump.

Got everything to start building finally.

I'm trying to think of a way to make the rudder a kick-up style.

ray schrauwen Today, 01:07 AM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

Pieces fit back into the molds and didn't bend so I could join them in the mold.  Put in some epoxy and then wait.
    Pieces fit back into the molds and didn't bend so I could join them in the mold. Put in some epoxy and then wait. by befu
    142 by OldSoldier99
    Bottom details.  i went with a solid shaft and more scale rudder.  Rules out prop adjustments, but it is the scale way to do it!  Also scale turn...
    Bottom details. i went with a solid shaft and more scale rudder. Rules out prop adjustments, but it is the scale way to do it! Also scale turn... by befu
    IMG 0818
    IMG 0818 by SweetAccord
    image by Azmarine
    More...