• OffshoreElectrics RSS Feed

by Published on 06-22-2011 06:37 PM  Number of Views: 14691 

Welcome to the main page of the Upgraded OffshoreElectrics Forum. There have been many changes and moving of buttons on the board, but I think once you get familiar with the changes, your experience is going to be much improved. If you have any questions please post them here for a quick response.

Some of the added features.
    -The use of tables in now active in forum threads.
    -Quick load of multiple pictures.
    -Video links for videos to post within the thread.
    -Main page with updates to whats currently being said on the threads.
    -Article posting and creating. Its now possible to create an article with the click of a button.
    -Plus, there are many more small fixes that work in the background to keep the forum running smoothly.

Link to products site www.offshoreElectrics.com or www.ose.us

• Recent Forum Posts

CraigP

Stuffing tube

Yes, I had it installed and ran about 15-20 sessions on it... I was trying to bend by hand. I didn't have a 15" radius, which was my goal. I took

CraigP Today, 10:26 AM Go to last post
    CraigP

Motor swap ?

OP, that's why I recommended you check CG stock then after the motor swap... Weight makes a huge difference! From here, you just need to run it and decide

CraigP Today, 10:22 AM Go to last post
    dasboata

Zelos Fast List!!

Thank you but its Dino obsession with speed that drives him he also owns the world fastest Jeep,,, I'm just the builder and repair man LOL,,!!!actually

dasboata Today, 10:06 AM Go to last post
    montymike

Twin cheetah

Have a twin cheetah with 1515 2200 s castle black in it x442 props and2 hobbywing v2 speed controls 0n 4s only goes aboat 30 mph put batteries all the

montymike Today, 09:49 AM Go to last post
    Terry Keeley

IMPBA D1 - Northern Lights MBC - 2017 "THE CAN-AM" Aug 12 & 13.

Yes, thanks again very much. A club member (Rudy P.) has a homegrown CNC in his basement and made all new brackets that hold the flip segments. I installed

Terry Keeley Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
  • Currency & Unit Conversions

• Pics from The Gallery

IMG 1405
    IMG 1405 by larryrose11
    OCTOC8RB 2
    OCTOC8RB 2 by SirBudman32
    DSC00258
    DSC00258 by BW won
    8 by hasmal
    by mdunham
    More...